Toned up by Christmas!!

countrygirlsoul
countrygirlsoul Posts: 67
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
All right, so I'm only 6 pounds away from my goal, and though I look in the mirror and am loving what I see, I think I can do better. I want to really tone up by Christmas. It's my favorite time of year and I want to look FABULOUS!!! I'm not sure that adjusting my weight goals is the right thing to do, but I definitely want to see more definition. I'm looking for anyone who has some ideas on the best way to do about this, or even just what's working for others. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Have you done away with after dinner snacking? Thats what really helped me towards the end of my weight loss and my biggest tip!!! :o)
  • Ya I'm usually really good about after dinner snacking, i have my bad days but for the most part not too many. What type of workouts do you do for toning??
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    P90X!
  • I agree with the above comment -- P90X. It's a big time commitment, and I didn't lose a lot of weight while doing it, but my SHAPE changed. Definition in my arms and back, for sure.
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    ZUMBA! Oh I am obsessed! I got the DVD's from the Zumba website and I love them! Tonight I did the flat abs workout and it was the best ab workout I've ever done! I would recommend this to anyone and everyone! :o)

I've signed up for an actual class which everyone here on MFP recommends as well but class was canceled this week so I'm going to start next week. Check out zumba.com for class info near you.... :o) Though I love the DVD's as well! :o) My mom got them for me and I think she found them for cheaper through Amazon. :o)
This discussion has been closed.