Women...what breast size is acceptable to you?

Options

Replies

• sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    Getting objectified is my favorite...people have problems with that??
  • Grider056
    Options
    Would not motorboat 0/10
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lr4kfefiLs1qdq6eso2_250.gif
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Seriously.... I need a better view to make an informed decision.

Yup, gotta agree with Jenn!
  • AZ_Gato
    AZ_Gato Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Would not motorboat 0/10
    Bro_Fist.gif
  • mayaocean
    mayaocean Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    So I messaged you just to chat but I'm kind of concerned. I mean, we could hit it off really well,
    end up having a few drinks, next thing you know you're giving me your number because I'm too shy to ask for it, I finally get up the nerve to call and we take in a movie, have some dinner, I relax, you relax, we go out a few more times, get to know each other's friends, spend a lot of time together, then finally get past this sexual tension and really develop this intense sex life that is truly incredible, decide our relationship is solid and stable, so we move in together for a while, then a few months later get married, I get a promotion, you get a promotion, we buy a bigger house. You really want kids, but I really want freedom, but we have a kid anyway, only to find that I am resentful, the sparks start to fade and to rekindle them we have two more lovely kids,
    but now I work too much to keep up with the bills, have no time for you, you're stressed and stop taking really
    good care of yourself, so to get past our slow sex life and my declining self-confidence I turn to an outside
    affair for sexual gratification. You find out because I'm careless and a lousy liar, you throw me out (justifiably so) and we have to explain to the kids why mummy and daddy are splitting up. That's just too sad. Think about the children. For God's sake, if you chat with me and we hit it off, let's just keep it sexual, because we both know where it's going.
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Looking good , AZ ! :happy:
  • ZombieGeezUs
    Options
    Getting objectified is my favorite...people have problems with that??

Apparently some do. The contrary is far worse in my opinion
  • Cali_Chica
    Cali_Chica Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Would not motorboat 0/10

No, you're too busy sending your junk to unsuspecting recipients via pm. Beware ladies...major creepo
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    You're doing it wrong. Arms are supposed to be behind your back.

Post of the day...
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Unlike most women...I like getting objectified. Please go on.
    You need to take it off so I can objectify you better.
  • mayaocean
    Options
    Would not motorboat 0/10

No, you're too busy sending your junk to unsuspecting recipients via pm. Beware ladies...major creepo

The Prime Minister is ready.
  • AZ_Gato
    Options
    So I messaged you just to chat but I'm kind of concerned. I mean, we could hit it off really well,
    end up having a few drinks, next thing you know you're giving me your number because I'm too shy to ask for it, I finally get up the nerve to call and we take in a movie, have some dinner, I relax, you relax, we go out a few more times, get to know each other's friends, spend a lot of time together, then finally get past this sexual tension and really develop this intense sex life that is truly incredible, decide our relationship is solid and stable, so we move in together for a while, then a few months later get married, I get a promotion, you get a promotion, we buy a bigger house. You really want kids, but I really want freedom, but we have a kid anyway, only to find that I am resentful, the sparks start to fade and to rekindle them we have two more lovely kids,
    but now I work too much to keep up with the bills, have no time for you, you're stressed and stop taking really
    good care of yourself, so to get past our slow sex life and my declining self-confidence I turn to an outside
    affair for sexual gratification. You find out because I'm careless and a lousy liar, you throw me out (justifiably so) and we have to explain to the kids why mummy and daddy are splitting up. That's just too sad. Think about the children. For God's sake, if you chat with me and we hit it off, let's just keep it sexual, because we both know where it's going.

*hits refresh. refresh. refresh.*

No new message in PM Box.

: (
  • PolkaDot_Princess
    PolkaDot_Princess Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Take it off take it off!
  • AZ_Gato
    Options
    Okay I took it off, what now?
  • mayaocean
    Options
    Grab a spoon, take a picture of your chest while clenching your *kitten* cheeks.

Post to this thread.

Profit?
  • tammys_changing
    Options

What's that they say? O yeah, pics or it didn't happen. Waiting patiently.....
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Am I large enough? Maybe too big? I haz a wonderful personality to make up for it : )

Breastsize_zpsc011a02f.jpg

This size, yes, definitely, this size :flowerforyou:
  • Ravenous4Captain
    Ravenous4Captain Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    A story of Syren and the moobs:

She found this one too big

2poawwn.jpg

This one just WRONG in soooo many ways

moobs-gone-bad-1.jpg

But the third one she found just right

Breastsize_zpsc011a02f.jpg

:wink:
  • AZ_Gato
    Options
    Grab a spoon, take a picture of your chest while clenching your *kitten* cheeks.

Post to this thread.

Profit?

dd_zpsa3e9a482.jpg

My spoon has peanut butter on it. Won't that skew the proportions? But I am clenching, notice the furled forehead.