What are you self-conscious about?

Options

Replies

• PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    i hate my FUPA. (fat upper p*ssy area) i just want it to go away. its very unsightly.

I never even knew such a thing existed :o
  • my meat curtains
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    i hate my FUPA. (fat upper p*ssy area) i just want it to go away. its very unsightly.

Never heard that term before! Thanks!
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    My scar/pouch from c sections.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    my meat curtains

:blushing:
  • tknuzum1984
    Options
    My big bottom and thighs!

Big bottom girls make the rocking world go round. Listen to Queen when they say this. :)

ON a not funny not. Weight. And everywhere. I'm a jeans and Tshirt kinda girl just for the fact nothing looks good. :(
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    My Belly.
  • anicoleostler
    Options
    My arms, stomach, and the visible cellulite surrounding my legs :( I HATE wearing shorts and I avoid short sleeve... anything... if possible. Even in the Summer.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    everything
    QFT
  • Whyareyoumad
    Whyareyoumad Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Nothing especially. Other people are not nearly as obsessed with our appearance as we think they are, so why should we be? I work out to please myself and I dress how I like and really don't give a darn about what anybody else thinks. Because confidence is sexy!

I agree with this 100%.
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    My "package" showing all the time, everywhere I go. I'm thinking about reduction surgery.
  • anicoleostler
    Options
    I have a similar voice. It always reminds me that I'm never good enough. I am working hard, daily, to change my thoughts and look forward with hope that I can change. Good luck with yours. You are beautiful! :)
  • GadgetGuy2
    GadgetGuy2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Nothing especially. Other people are not nearly as obsessed with our appearance as we think they are, so why should we be? I work out to please myself and I dress how I like and really don't give a darn about what anybody else thinks. Because confidence is sexy!

I agree with this 100%.
    I'll second this opinion.
    Confidence is sexy. But it does take more than confidence to compete for a partner.
  • kuroi19
    Options
    Stomach and chest :o I have alright face, legs, arms, back, and given my broad shoulders it's hard to tell I'm fat or just big if I'm wearing clothes. Take that off and poof, FAT.
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    My skinny ankles I hate them...I wish they were fatter...I am serious by the way! :o))

trade you!
  • Lindsay_1984
    Lindsay_1984 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My double-chin and chubby cheeks. I am the type that when I gain any weight, the first place it shows is my face and I really look like a completely different person. People that I haven't seen in a few years don't even recognize me most of the time. It is embarrassing!
  • Arabian45
    Options
    Umm, my rather large bum (that's the way it seems to me). I've done glute exercises and I run/jog alot, but that seems only to increase the size of my posterior *sigh* I guess beggars can't be choosers.
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    arms and legs. Especially now that I've lost this much weight. Bat wings and bat 'knees'
    Looking forward to reaching goal so I can take care of those.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    My thunder thighs >_<
  • ramsx1991
    ramsx1991 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    My belly, for sure. I used to hate my nose, but then I learnt to love it. One day I will love my belly! I just don't like my little pouch from having a baby 10 months ago.