im really sad

Options
:sad: me and hubby were our riding bikes and i was going up this huge hill thinking wow i am doing so much better. Last year about this time i couldn't make it up that hill without stopping 5 times to rest and i was almost there and i went down crashing to the ground. my bike broke the whole handle bars camelose soi had noconrol over it at all. tomake it all worse there was a car comming and it almost hit me. thank god it didn't. but i am sad i truely love riding and now i can't untill either hubby fixes it or i have to get a new one :sad:

Thanks for listening to cry....have a good night everyone

Replies

• fitzio1015
    fitzio1015 Posts: 168
    Options
    :sad: me and hubby were our riding bikes and i was going up this huge hill thinking wow i am doing so much better. Last year about this time i couldn't make it up that hill without stopping 5 times to rest and i was almost there and i went down crashing to the ground. my bike broke the whole handle bars camelose soi had noconrol over it at all. tomake it all worse there was a car comming and it almost hit me. thank god it didn't. but i am sad i truely love riding and now i can't untill either hubby fixes it or i have to get a new one :sad:

• watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options

I'm sorry! that is terrible. Glad you are ok...that is the most important thing!
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    You are safe and your bike can be replaced! But look at the bright side, you made an impression that will last for you remembering how much you have came in one year and that hill!
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Scary. Glad you are okay.

Bikes are easy to replace...people are not.

Maybe you can go to your local bike shop and see what they can do to fix it.
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry about your bike. :frown:
    Glad you are ok! :flowerforyou: