Fight Off the Fat Friday...

Options
Hey Everyone,

If your like me, Friday is the hardest day to conquer in the world of weight-loss and the weekends being worst. Everybody is excited for the weekend, hustling and bustling to finish things before the weekend. So, this is just a reminder/motivation thread to get you started right. We are never to busy for breakfast and water lol and squeeze in that exercise! So, when you do go out, no worries, you just burned a ton of calories!!!

My goals for today are to drink plenty of water and do some Turbo Jam Kickin' Core...and clean. :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Happy Friday everyone!

Replies

• brosteve55
    Options
    I have started to fast after the evening meal on Thursday evening. I pick something that concerns me or my community (which is the world by the way) and I pray about that as fast. At lunch time on Friday I break the fast and get ready for the week end. It is good to meditate on something other than what next to eat. Brosteve55
  • jteammom
    jteammom Posts: 173
    Options
    Could not agree more - Friday is the pits! We typically go out on Fridays and often see friends. It's a double whammy; the one day of the week that I really want to look good, and and the day that I am most tempted. My goal is to change my mindset. I am going to stop thinking about how much I want that pizza/beer/cheesecake THIS MOMENT and start thinking about how I want to look good FOR A LONG TIME.

Can't wait until that Friday comes when I get ready to go and I say to myself "Damn, I look good!"
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    That is the attitude..........10 minutes of the "pleasure" of eating what we shouldn't is not worth all the consequences. Nothing tastes that good, right?? haha
  • jteammom
    jteammom Posts: 173
    Options
    Brosteve - Excellent idea! I may copy you...