Rate the person above you by their profile picture only!

Options

Replies

• TheSwollMinister
    TheSwollMinister Posts: 246 Member
    Options
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
  • cmira5ol
    cmira5ol Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
  • _xXJennXx_
    _xXJennXx_ Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
  • ronnielamm
    Options
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
  • Skinnydesirs
    Options
    8.5, you look so happy!
  • ronnielamm
    Options
  • rebeccalee1986
    Options
  • fit_guyy
    Options
  • Skinnydesirs
    Options
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
  • fit_guyy
    Options
    10 on the MILF scene!
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    10 on the MILF scene!

4. Is that seriously the best line you can come up with? :noway:
  • Skinnydesirs
    Options
    6 the whole beard thing isn't working for me, nor the attitude and behavior...
  • alexandriax03
    alexandriax03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    9. Nice eyes and lips :)
  • Muldactus
    Options

It's an acquired taste. I never was much good at diplomacy.

and 6 - I like the artful manipulation of the picture, but unfortunately it hides/detracts from making a rating by hiding the real person.
  • Skinnydesirs
    Options

and 6 - I like the artful manipulation of the picture, but unfortunately it hides/detracts from making a rating by hiding the real person.

it is very rare that there are males who can pull it off in my opinion because as you said, it is an acquired taste... well I'm hardly going to upload a new picture just because you feel that my profile picture hides me, besides I shaved my hair off for charity so I have no hair which is also an acquired taste, therefore whichever way you look at it there are certain elements that would bias an answer... hence the reason it is down to opinion.
  • Muldactus
    Options

it is very rare that there are males who can pull it off in my opinion because as you said, it is an acquired taste... well I'm hardly going to upload a new picture just because you feel that my profile picture hides me, besides I shaved my hair off for charity so I have no hair which is also an acquired taste, therefore whichever way you look at it there are certain elements that would bias an answer... hence the reason it is down to opinion.

Never expected or asked you to - it would have been completely unfair of me, and I recognize that. As for the shaved off hair, you might be surprised to know that I applaud you for it. that does indeed bias my answer, but upwards. I'll change my answer to an 8 because I can very much respect a person that would do that.

New answer: 8