I guess I will put it out there also.

Options
I haven't been very good at getting up to run. I have only gone once on Tuesday since Thursday last week and the treadmill today. I went on a weekend vacation and it threw me off my game.
So tonight I have mapped out a semi new map to run and bump up my 5.5 mile run to a 6.4 mile run. I am going to bed early and getting up early to run.
I am going to get ready to go to bed now.
I am determind to get up and do this!
:heart: :wink: :happy: :tongue: :drinker: :smooched: :sad: :bigsmile: :blushing: :huh:

Replies

• StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    I haven't been very good at getting up to run. I have only gone once on Tuesday since Thursday last week and the treadmill today. I went on a weekend vacation and it threw me off my game.
    So tonight I have mapped out a semi new map to run and bump up my 5.5 mile run to a 6.4 mile run. I am going to bed early and getting up early to run.
    I am going to get ready to go to bed now.
    I am determind to get up and do this!
    :heart: :wink: :happy: :tongue: :drinker: :smooched: :sad: :bigsmile: :blushing: :huh:
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You can do it! :drinker:
  • tamifanny
    tamifanny Posts: 113
    Options
    You Go Girl:smile:
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    OK, it is 5:38 and I am up and just finish my energy bar thing for working out and getting ready to put on running clothes.
    I think this is the hardest part, but I am doing it.

See you in about 1.5 hours
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    We all have those days, weeks. Sounds like you have the motivation to do it so get out there and run run run. You CAN do it!
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Congratualtions, now is the best part. You'll feel better all day.
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    I did it, I went the 6.4 miles and I ran at least 6.2 miles of it. Once I got going I only paused to take a sticker out of my sock, get a rock out of my shoe and kiss my husband as he stopped when he drove past me. I made him even though I was all sweatty.
    Yeah! I did it.
    Even before I got sick, the farthest I had gone was 5.5 miles. This is really a first. And it got really hot near the end. It was 80 when I got home.
    Thanks for the encouragement, I know I wouldn't have done this already without this site.
    :bigsmile: :blushing: :laugh: :happy: :tongue: :drinker: :bigsmile: :blushing: :laugh: :wink: :happy: :tongue: :drinker: :bigsmile: :blushing:
  • mhosner
    mhosner Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK! :bigsmile:
  • tamifanny
    tamifanny Posts: 113
    Options
    Wow so proud of you:happy: :happy: You talked yourself right through it. It's hard I know. We struggle day to day to make ourselves go the distance. You did it. Good for you:drinker:

Now you will feel really good all day:drinker:
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Great Job!
    :drinker:
  • shawn1
    shawn1 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm really happy for you and you gave me a push to get out and move too. Thanks.
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Options
    Wow- I am having a hard time pushing past 3.5 miles- you are awesome!! So inspiring!!

Any advice????