Nike training club

Options
I usually do workouts on nike training club application and i would like to know if someone got some views about it.

Replies

• revolutionchick
    revolutionchick Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love this app, but found it to be very hard for my fitness level. I am doing Jillian Michael's 30 day shred DVD to help build up my endurance then I will prob go back to NTC and try again.
  • Bellasarah28
    Bellasarah28 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    It's still a little too difficult for me as well. I'm not quite at mountain climber level. I keep the app though and occasionally do some of the 15 minute celebrity workouts.
  • revolutionchick
    revolutionchick Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm still motivated to try it again after a few weeks. Just curious how you use the ap? I actually downloaded it on my iPad because it was easier for me to prop that up so I could see each move.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I love it - been using it for around 2 years and I'm still not bored with it. With over 100 workouts from 15-45 minutes long, it's easy to mix and match workouts and keep things fresh. I love a lot of the reward workouts too. I'm maxed out on earned badges and reward workouts - I wish they'd add more so I'd have new goals. :tongue:
  • fragileelegance
    fragileelegance Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I was using the app for a while but then got bored. It seemed like the same exercises over and over again...but thats just my take on it!
  • bymyslf892
    bymyslf892 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I love the app! When it's too hard I'll take a breather for 5-10 seconds then jump right back in! I love the rewards and badges and it has definitely helped me lose weight and tone!