HELLO

Options
Well, I tried this before but did it by myself. Didn't work out, obviously. So, hopefully this time is better. Looking forward to losing weight with all of you!! Wish me luck! ;)

Replies

• sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! :flowerforyou: and welcome
  • MrsEvans5140
    Options
    Good luck everyone, Im new to this so hopefully this helps, I do work out a few times a week but have a junk food habit, so hopefully this will help! Good luck to all:happy:
  • o2blori
    o2blori Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I love this site. I love being able to talk to people and they keep me on task daily.
  • 9420toy
    9420toy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hi im new also can any 1 give me some tips I have a junk food problem as well & i do believe im going to lose more inches than lbs....which 1 is better?
  • Rosehawk
    Options
    Sorry.. this is the new OctoberRose. Had some issues with my profile age etc.. so deleted and started over using

Rosehawk as my username. Well hello again..
  • Rosehawk
    Options
    Well, fat weighs less than muscle. Which is why sometimes people gain weight even if they are following their weight loss plans. Not to mention fluctuates in water weight. So, if your just triming up, you might lose more inches than actual lbs.
  • OAUEF
    OAUEF Posts: 16
    Options
    2nd time lucky,definitely!:happy:
  • MrsEvans5140
    Options
    did you know instead of pushing the shopping cart to your car to load grociers. you can just walk the grociers to your car exercise!!!