6 months ago today, MFP.

Options
It was 6 months ago today that I was told about this website. But it wasnt until June 16th that I began logging everything I ate. Its still hard to believe that 6 months ago, I was at 225 pounds, and now I am 83 pounds lighter. In that 6 months, I've ran over 1400 miles, including 2 marathons and 4 half marathons.

Replies

• sschneider1202
    Options
    Wow! That is so amazing! Great job and keep up the work!
  • Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing!! Congratulation on the loss and the running. You have done a wonderful job!
  • jclist1
    jclist1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss and the running. Training for my first half now and hopefully many more after that too! Keep it up!
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Wow almost 90 lbs in 6 months? You might wanna slow down before you overshoot yourself.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    That's quite a loss in a relatively short period of time.

What's your goal weight? How tall are you?
  • sumatikashyap
    sumatikashyap Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    WOW....what all did you do...please share I'm starting my journey and have 6 months to achieve my goal weight
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    AMAZING progress! Congrats! You have so much to be proud of! This site is definitely so life changing! I feel the same way!
  • hinzee4
    hinzee4 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Awesome accomplishment !!! Congrats!!
  • rejordan
    rejordan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!! Congrats and keep it up!
  • ibleedunionblue
    ibleedunionblue Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    That's quite a loss in a relatively short period of time.

What's your goal weight? How tall are you?

I've reached my goal weight. I want to stay between 142 - 145, this morning I was 142. Height is 5'8". I've been working on maintenance.
  • ibleedunionblue
    Options
    WOW....what all did you do...please share I'm starting my journey and have 6 months to achieve my goal weight

Exercise & Diet. Changed eating habits and replaced unhealthy eating choices. As the weight began to come off, I was able to exercise longer and more efficiently.
  • ibleedunionblue
    Options
    Figured out how to add pix...

Untitled_zpse6b84c98.jpg

By 8.4.13 I was down over 25 pounds to 197. Then the weight really started to fall off, as I began running 10 miles a day average in August & Sept.

fall2013_zpsb775bf09.jpg
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    awesome, possum!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!