100 days club

Options
goron59
goron59 Posts: 890 Member
I'm not sure how, but I've managed to log in now for 110 days in a row and whilst it's not a success story fitness-wise, it does show commitment. The iPhone app really helps, of course!

So, how many others are 100 days or more? Anyone on 200?

Replies

• soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Great post. I'm gaining on 30 days. I can't believe it.

That iPhone app is wonderful.
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I was over 100, then went on vacation this summer and lost it. Back up over 90 again. A friend of mine was over 200 but somehow missed a day when she was away or logged in late and now has to start counting again. It is nice to see the numbers grow and know we are sticking with it! Love my iPhone app.
  • vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I am pretty close to 100 at 87 today, I think. I am amazed that it has been that many days as it doesn't really seem like it to me. I think I have done pretty well with nearly a 30 lb reduction in weight in the last 87 days and a total weight reduction of 46.8 lbs since I started this journey on June 25th. Could have probably worked harder the first 2 months, but once I found this site, I really became aware of the caloric intake and that made a huge difference for me. I had been doing really well on exercise then, but once I discovered how many calories I was consuming I was so shocked. I immediately adjusted my eating habits and since then I've seen huge improvements in my appearance as well as my overall health and attitude. This has been a very enlightening journey for me in many different aspects.

Vickie
  • vanillasugar
    vanillasugar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I am over 100, but can't recall how much. Actually am over 250, but I had a weekend a couple months back that I had to spend in an ICU hospital room with my sister and didn't get to log in for a couple days, so it started me over.
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Where can you see your "logged" days and does it count if you log in from your phone too?
  • 19marie74
    Options
    Day 86 for me here. Close to 100. It should be more but I forget the number though.
  • keinmehr
    keinmehr Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Today is 102 for me :)
  • bethsherbahn
    Options
    I know time flys by im my 245 days logging in!!! It dont seem like it!!
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Wow, big respect to the 200+ folks! Shame it makes you start again if you miss just one...

I think it still counts if you just use the iPhone app. I had a two week holiday/vacation a while back and mostly used my iPhone then, but occasionally I use the website on my iPhone (for the forums), so not sure.
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    I hit 100 today!!!!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    congrats everyone! I'm at 170 days!
  • Raam
    Raam Posts: 2
    Options
    Congrats!
    even I am following a healthy plan I can not keep the commitment to log my good. You are an encouragment. From today I promise my self to log in my meals for the next 100 days (including Holidays, oh oh I am starting to panic) hahahaha
  • maviolette
    maviolette Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Happy to report day 210 today!
  • Muckley
    Options
    Just over 150 days for me. The iphone app is great, first thing I do every morning, before getting out of bed, is plan the day's food on that. So... @goron59, I'm pretty sure you can just use the app and not miss days, since there's a bunch of times I never bothered logging into the website.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    110 days today. Couldn't have done it without MFP and all the great people here. 36 pounds down and 102 to go.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!