Looking for friends with lots to lose

Options
Hello. Just wanted to introduce myself. I have about 85 lbs to lose and I am pretty excited to find that newer, healthier me before my 30th birthday. I'm giving myself a year to get in the best shape of my life and stay there. anyone looking for a new friend feel free to add me! thanks

Replies

• PattisonEK1987
    PattisonEK1987 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good job getting on here, Mama!

I want to make a real support network on here too! I have about 40 pounds to lose.

First of all, I agree that excuses don't help anyone--but you also have to be nice to your body! You're a mom--thats a HUGE job. That's not nothin! Losing weight is hard, especially when you have children whose needs come ahead of your own. You deserve to be healthy and happy. Your kids deserve to admire their mama for how strong she is!

You got this!
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,586 Member
    Options
    Whoo, you go girl!

Stay active, eat right, and you'll see a better you in no time. :) Feel free to add me! I'm pretty active on MFP and it helps that there are a lot of supportive people on this site.
  • BrandNewMeBy30
    Options
    Good job getting on here, Mama!

I want to make a real support network on here too! I have about 40 pounds to lose.

First of all, I agree that excuses don't help anyone--but you also have to be nice to your body! You're a mom--thats a HUGE job. That's not nothin! Losing weight is hard, especially when you have children whose needs come ahead of your own. You deserve to be healthy and happy. Your kids deserve to admire their mama for how strong she is!

You got this!

Thank you so much! and you are right, being amother is a huge job and I need to be in the best shape to be a good example for my kids/family! thanks for your kind thoughts girl!
  • BrandNewMeBy30
    Options
    Whoo, you go girl!

Stay active, eat right, and you'll see a better you in no time. :) Feel free to add me! I'm pretty active on MFP and it helps that there are a lot of supportive people on this site.

Thank you and I will!
  • ceebeez1975
    ceebeez1975 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi there welcome on board! We can do this journey together! I have 35 kilos to lose ( over 70 pounds) have lost 9 kilos so far so feel free to add me I can support you! :) I am a mum too, and have two young busy kids so I know it can be tough :)
  • BrandNewMeBy30
    Options
    Hi there welcome on board! We can do this journey together! I have 35 kilos to lose ( over 70 pounds) have lost 9 kilos so far so feel free to add me I can support you! :) I am a mum too, and have two young busy kids so I know it can be tough :)

Oh yes, the more the merrier! I'm up for the challenge and I know it will be a smoother journey with a great support system! i'll send you a request!!!!!