Need Help... :'( :cry:

2»

Replies

• bekahlou75
    bekahlou75 Posts: 304 Member

I have eaten well today, and have around 400 cals left - so that's a wine for tonight!

I plan my dinner around how much will be left for wine!!!
  • jazzlola
    jazzlola Posts: 1 Member
    I've found that drinking tea after dinner helps keep me from snacking. When I feel the urge to go get some chips, cookies, or ice cream, I make myself have a nice big cup of tea first. It takes a while to brew, steep, and sip, which means that my cravings that aren't actually hunger based have usually receded by the time I'm done. The extra water in my stomach also helps me feel more full. Plus, tea is delicious! There are so many flavors, everyone can find one they like!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Plan your whole day and include all of the foods you love. Just smaller portions of them. It sounds like a lot of the snacking is coming from boredom, so try finding something to keep your hands and brain busy.
  • kill3rtofu
    kill3rtofu Posts: 169 Member
    eat so little of your junk food that it fits with your diet
  • you make the decision to NOT eat the junk... or have one portion that fits in your calories... it really is that simple... you just have to do it.

This.
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    When you figure out that you're worth it, you'll want it!
  • bakingforlife
    bakingforlife Posts: 132 Member
    one day at a time, its a mind builder of confidence when you make one good choiceand then another and another ,then you start seeing results of those good choices ,more confidence ..you will get there weigh every food ,so you can see what a good portion is may be shocking but its needed .friuts veggies protiens .if your going to snack make it at end of day make it homemade version of what you love .having to make it slows a person down but you also can control cal init . its a up hill battle but again one day at a time .you can do this !!!
  • klyn7788
    klyn7788 Posts: 52 Member
    I recently got back at it after six months studying for an exam. I gained a *few* pounds along the way and was having a difficult time finding motivation. Vitamin B-12 injections and lots of green juice have helped increase my energy levels significantly. It's much easier to find motivation when you're not feeling lethargic.

I get B-12 injections from my chiropractor. Try Suja juices if you don't have a juicer and want to give it a try!
  • Have you tried planning all your meals and snacks? Decide the night before what you are eating the next day based on your food inventory and stick to it. If you are doing your own grocery shopping, limit the amount of unhealthy choices that you purchase. There are a lot of yummy and satisfying HEALTHY choices!! You can do it. Research and educate yourself. Knowledge is power.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,867 Member
    you just gotta set your mind to it and do it, it is hard but the first day you succeed in not stuffing your face with junk, you'll feel great, and it gets easier once your body gets used to it. i drank mio in my water for awhile because it helped my sweet cravings