Did you find the last 30 pounds really hard to get rid of?

Options
Looking for people who made it down to 125-130, was it really tough in to get rid of the last 30 pounds? Any tips?

Replies

• marinashakeel
    marinashakeel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    hi :) i started at 152 lbs and now i am 129lbs.. i must admit these last 30 pounds are very hard to get off.. but keep on trying you'll get to where you want to be :)
    p.s: my GW:100lbs and i am 5'0
  • marinashakeel
    marinashakeel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    . i recently have started turbofire and have heard a lot of success stories so hoping for better.. i think its best to use this program :) i can already feel lighter in 3 days and it is hardcore! ..
  • PicNic00
    PicNic00 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    My last 30lbs are sticking to me like peanut butter. I'd love some tips
  • voguextc
    voguextc Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Bump to this thread because seriously I've tried almost everything to lose these last 30 pounds. If there were restraining orders for fat I would get one, but unfortunally there isn't. I'm 5'4" 158 pounds and trying to get to 130 maybe 125. So I would also like some tips. Right now all I am doing is trying to eat as clean as possible, no red meats, lean proteins and lots of fruits and veggies with nothing but water to drink. Then going to the gym for an hour to put me at a deficit of 1000 calories a day. I think the BMR kinda changes once you hit a certain point so I would recalculate your food intake deficit with your BMR and find our how many exercise calories you need. For me I need to exercise 660 calories a day to put me at that 1000 calorie deficit with a 1200 calorie intake.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!