Has anyone ever taken their scale on vacation?

Options
I have reached a big goal :bigsmile: and going on vacation :drinker: :glasses: soon. I want to take my scale....just to help me keep check of myself.

Anyone ever do that?

Replies

• ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I have reached a big goal :bigsmile: and going on vacation :drinker: :glasses: soon. I want to take my scale....just to help me keep check of myself.

Anyone ever do that?
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    LOL nah I dont move my scale AT ALL I'm scared it will send it off balance and be WRONG!

So I just weigh in as normal once i get back home.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    My scale's a real homebody & never wants to go anywhere. :laugh:

Drink plenty of water on your vacation & just enjoy. :flowerforyou:
  • Reesy
    Reesy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your vacation. Your scale will be there when you return. Now is the time to see if your good habits can sustain real world situations. You will be fine.

Enjoy life and your vacation and don't be chained to your scale. Trust me. You will be glad you did! :smile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Just go, enjoy yourself and don't worry! It's good to allow yourself to "chill" once in awhile and not be so focused on what the scale says. I was worried too when I went on vacation but I actually lost weight (even without working out regularly). I just kept my portions under control and drank my water and ate as healthy as I could. Get in as much activity as you can and just have fun! :)
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    i just went on two weeks holiday back to my parents place
    i didnt take my scales, i just enjoyed myself
    admitedly i did put on some weight while i was there
    but since i've came (which was on monday afternoon) i have since lost most of what i put

dont worry about it, enjoy your hoilday, take a break from it all
    :flowerforyou:
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    LOL I thought I was a bad scale jumper.... :laugh: ENJOY your vacation. I am sure you need it... The scale will definately be here when you get back. Not sure where you are going, but from one scale addict to another.... Every Publix and Winn Dixe around where I live have scales. I guess what I am trying to say is if you go through scale withdrawals too bad find the nearest Publix or Winn Dixie and they should have one there. Every time I try it they say exactly the same thing that my scale at home says. :happy: