I need support

Options
Hello!

I'm looking to lose around 40 pounds. I have struggled with my weight for the last 20 years. I really, really want to get myself healthy and fit. I need MFP friends!!

I was on MFP before but I deleted my old account because I wanted a clean slate. I wanted to start over with no record of failure.

Please add me!!! I'm a good team mate :)

Replies

• nicca_jb
    nicca_jb Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Thanks for reminding me that I have an account here! :) I guess I'm starting over too... happy to be of whatever help I can!
  • jgoldbach4
    Options
    Funny you should say that... I had an account and just "re-joined". I need something to help me along this journey of weight loss and maintenance.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    you can do it this time. dont give up. then you wont have to start over. one day at a time. easy. good luck.
  • missmjanelle
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'll help you however I can!
  • ramsx1991
    ramsx1991 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Good job on trying to start over! You can do it if you just keep pushing through, and remember that everybody fails at one point. It just matters that you get back up there. One thing that helps me is to think that we are not striving for perfection, but for PROGRESS! One pound at a time, you will get there!!

Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • purcel
    purcel Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat! I joined two years ago and then just ignored/forgot about it. Now I'm really motivated to make a change and have started up again. I 'started' on Nov 30 now and have a goal to lose 30lbs by my birthday! I'd love to give and get support :) please add me if you'd like!
  • ashleyShades
    ashleyShades Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    you can do it this time. dont give up. then you wont have to start over. one day at a time. easy. good luck.

^^^ this!
  • megslovescountry
    Options
    add me! i used this thing religiously for about 2 weeks, then got really busy and didn't use it for about 2 weeks (i don't have a smartphone so its hard to get to a computer some days). but now i'm back and determined. could use support too!
  • quarterhorses
    quarterhorses Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I will be adding you! I would love some more "friends" on here too if anyone would like to add me! :)
  • jennegan1
    jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    you can add me as well. My first goal is to loose 40 or more lbs then try to maintain that but Im supposed to be loosing close to 60 lbs for my weight...Im on here all of the time always posting new articles to read and to help educate my self and others on my news feed
  • jennegan1
    jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    *Height
  • jon_from_canada
    jon_from_canada Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I too have just joined after hearing so much about this website from other forums and a few co-workers. Would like to be-friend any of you with great words of encouragement!
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for about 2 years. I log every day still even though in maintenance. I found out if I don't log...weight creeps back on. Add me if you want.