Beauty standards in other countries?

Options
2»

Replies

• VelvetMorning
    VelvetMorning Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    IMO I think it's only okay to get plastic surgery if you have some type of deformity and just want to look normal. I don't think I would every marry a chick who went under the knife or got a boob job just took look more attractive, kind of says something about their personality.

What if a woman with implants before the surgery, she had extra skin on her breasts? she has a right to get them fixed then, I do understand your thoughts though.

Not to mention that some women are born with one breast MUCH larger than the other (we're talking a B cup near a DD cup)
  • mortuseon
    mortuseon Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    IMO I think it's only okay to get plastic surgery if you have some type of deformity and just want to look normal. I don't think I would every marry a chick who went under the knife or got a boob job just took look more attractive, kind of says something about their personality.

I think a lot of people who have plastic surgery are insecure enough to feel that they don't look 'normal', even if they're not deformed.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    And I will come right out and say it, Czech Republic by far has the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life.

Romania too.

I find that there are beautiful women from every race, but I think Asian/white/and mixed woman are stunning.
    Oh, without a doubt you are correct.
    I am simply saying that, in the Czech Republic, if 100 women walked past me, 99 of them are just stunning.
    The percentage is a bit lower in other countries.
    I have never been to Romania :(
  • VelvetMorning
    VelvetMorning Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Explains how she got so pregnant (Czech woman):
    quintuplets31n-1-web.jpg
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    There is a ton of reasons why someone would choose to go under the knife for plastic surgery. I'll be honest. When I get old and my face starts to fall I might consider a lift.

As for plastic surgery meaning someone is fake: not sure about that but I have seen a lot of people with a ton of plastic surgery and they look just that: Plastic. It's horrible.

I have also seen a lot of plastic surgery - boob jobs, tummy tucks, lips done -- that has been done so horrifically that I would never ever ever go to these people's doctors for it. *shudders*

paula_lindberg_ruby_realgirl_american_mary.jpg

That woman is an example of someone who went to far! how scary!
    Have you seen Jocelyn Wildenstein?
    jocelyn-wildenstein-before-plastic-surgery.jpg

For me, I won't have plastic surgery. I simply can't afford it even if I wanted it. IDC if someone has it done.
  • zagon_the_ultimate
    zagon_the_ultimate Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Have you seen Jocelyn Wildenstein?
    jocelyn-wildenstein-before-plastic-surgery.jpg

For me, I won't have plastic surgery. I simply can't afford it even if I wanted it. IDC if someone has it done.

umm, the one on the left is Virginia Hey...
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I can safely say this holds true for many countries... I think I've lived in about six different countries to date- and yes, unfortunately good looking people DO have it better.
  • WhisperAnne
    Options
    And also, if you look young you are never treated as an adult. I'm 22 but everyone thinks I'm 15 or 16, so I'm never taken seriously =\