Curvy Girl Looking for Friends

Options
Hi All, I am not new here, I've been away for about a year and figure it is time (again??) to get serious. I have about 70 pounds to lose and am looking for mutually beneficial friendships

Please, send a note with your request.

Cheers!

Replies

• britd925
    britd925 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am also in the same boat. I lost a lot of weight (15 from Weight Watchers and about 20 from a pre and post break up) about 4 years ago. Since, I have had a baby (he is 6 months old) and gained 45 lbs with him. I have lost all but 10 lbs of that... plus I would like to lose another 50 on top of that. It's a daily struggle...especially since we have a baby and want more in the next few years... then I'll be in the same boat. I need to get a handle on this now. :)
  • kenkl
    kenkl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I, too, am looking to add more friends here. I've roughly 100lbs to lose. I've made some very poor nutrition decisions over the years, and have recently gotten moving on making some actual progress. For a change.

Friend requests are on the way for both of ya. I just have to think of something witty to add for you, curvalicious. :smile:
  • ItsABadger
    ItsABadger Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'd like to meet some people who are trying to lose weight too. I have about 20 lbs to lose to get to a "healthy" weight and be able to wear whatever I want!!

Feel free to add me :)
  • aimeedavids13
    Options
    I need to lose about 60 lbs to be comfortable and more active. What are some things you've enjoyed doing to get started?:smile:
  • LifeMadeMeFat
    Options
    hi laura here looking to lose around 77lbs
  • KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I love to help and support my fellow MFP friends. I have sent you a friends request. Anyone feel free to add me?
  • kevie1021
    kevie1021 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Always looking for motivated friends. Feel free to add me!
  • AshleySDJ
    AshleySDJ Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Support and motivation is the best way to lose weight!! Havings friends and doing a diet together makes it fun and easier to lose the weight!! I will send a friend request on over to yah!! Any others please feel free to add me. I too have been a member for awhile and I am really starting to get back in the swing of things to lose the weight!! WOO HOOO!
  • BXCHICAinOHIO
    BXCHICAinOHIO Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I have been on this site 2 weeks tomorrow. I have tracked my calories EVERY SINGLE DAY, EVERY SINGLE BITE. While I have not weighed myself (yet) I KNOW I have DEFINITELY lost weight already! My clothes feel different, I look & feel different & folks are noticing. I am guess-timating I have about 70 lbs to loose. I log in every day. I post comments every day. I am positive & proactive. I understand this is a life time journey and even once I loose THE WEIGHT, I will still need to be diligent. I would love to become MFP friends w anyone who has a similar perspective & goals. :flowerforyou: Smiles, da Bronx Chica livin' in OHIO!!! (yes...its true! LOL)
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I've met my goal a couple years ago. But, I'm definitely a lifer. I want to continue to log and track so i don't backslide. I'm happy to support anyone that wants a new friend here. Just fire off a friend request and I'll be in your corner.
  • jennegan1
    jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I got about 55-60 lbs to loose for my height, my first goal is to try to lose 40 and maintain that and then to see where that lies and where to go from that. Im always looking for new friends to motivate and for them to motivate me, any one can send me a friend request and will gladly be accepted
  • lupa_girl
    Options
    *bumping to see if I can find more friends*
  • ShelleyTurgeon
    ShelleyTurgeon Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more friends! I have a goo 80- 90 lbs that I would like to lose and I am dead serious about it this time! Add me... and anyone else too!!!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hi all good luck with your goals..hope you all get there...feel free to add
  • ktd_01
    ktd_01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm a newbie with a helluva lot of weight to lose :) Thanks. Oh and anyone can add me :)
  • mirms82
    Options
    Hi im 31 and a mother who works full time im currently on a leave of absence for 6 weeks. My :smile: 2 year old broke his leg at the babysitter I know horrible. I have gained about 40 pounds last year and want too lose it plus 20 more. I have done it in the past but this time want it to be forever :smile:
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    Add me, too.
  • jahneva
    jahneva Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey! Always looking for MFP friends to keep motivated with! Have about 20lbs to lose! Talk to you soon!
  • FatKidAtHeart88
    FatKidAtHeart88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have another 40-50 to lose. I started this back up again after switching careers.