Getting started during the Holidays!

Options
I am just starting out today. Wish me luck :) I always gain a few pounds during the cold winter/Holidays so this year I want to get control back. I have a cruise coming up in march and I want to feel good/strong. :smile:

Replies

• SoftHeat
    Options
    I actually started on December 1st. I figured why wait until January 1st? Instead of using the whole month of December as an excuse to overeat b/c of the holidays I'll get a jump start on losing.

Good luck & welcome!
  • g82green
    Options
    GOOD LUCK! Congrats on being here! MFP is a great tool for weight-loss. I have been here a few weeks so far and am down 4 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • sjda123
    sjda123 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way, why wait until January to reclaim your body/health. Go for it now!
  • PurpleSlammer
    PurpleSlammer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Nearing the end of my first week and so far so good. The calorie counter on here is awesome! Usually I always plan to keep a food journal but figuring out all the calories causes me to put it off, and then I forget what I ate lol. Thanks for the support :) Good luck everyone with your goals!
  • Thedreamer1985
    Thedreamer1985 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good luck! :-) you can do it! I am on day 2 I had to start "again" if you have a smart phone download the app its free and easy