GNC question!?

Options
Hey Pals, soooo I guess I won a $500.00 gift card to GNC! Pretty stoked I even won something! Anything useful there to help me out being healthy/ better eating habits?

Replies

• VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Do you use any supplements now. I don't shop at GNC cause they are overpriced but if I had $500 I'd buy my protein and vitamins. I just got a 6 pack lunch bag, which I love, so I'd probably by another one. It's been really useful in having my food with me and ready so I'm not tempted to eat outside of my plan.
  • PradaGx
    PradaGx Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    If you're big on the "on the go" types of snack, I would recommend stocking up on Quest bars. Good healthy high in protein bars with no real bs ingredients. I like the White chocolate raspberry one! I think they have a sale going on right now the entire store is buy 1 get 1 50% off.
  • RosyBest
    RosyBest Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Female supplements, protein mixes....if you want you can buy me something. I need some more vitamins. :bigsmile:
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Ha you guys are awesome!!! Sounds like great stuff!!! I also saw that they have vitamins for your dogs and salmon oil which my dog goes ape **** over so I am def getting some of those doggie goodies for my families pets,

and also what about meal replacement shakes? A few friends of mine love shakeology, but i never attempted to try it because it's crazy expensive, and yes sometimes I am def an "on the go" person
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Ha you guys are awesome!!! Sounds like great stuff!!! I also saw that they have vitamins for your dogs and salmon oil which my dog goes ape **** over so I am def getting some of those doggie goodies for my families pets,

and also what about meal replacement shakes? A few friends of mine love shakeology, but i never attempted to try it because it's crazy expensive, and yes sometimes I am def an "on the go" person

I almost posted that I would buy stuff for my furbabies but didn't want to assume. My dogs love salmon oil! I but it on vitacost.com
    I don't know anything about shakeology but I don't see why you couldn't buy something comparable for a much better price. I don't know about GNC but most nutrition stores will give you samples. I would suggest that too before you buy a tub of protein powder you don't love.
  • MallieRose91
    MallieRose91 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    So lucky! I'm jealous!
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Nice going! Congrats! :)
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    Nice!!! Yeah I am going to try samples or they have like 4 bottles for $10.00, they have sales going on too buy 2 and get 2 free, so i was going to give the free ones to my best friend/workout buddy!!!

I almost posted that I would buy stuff for my furbabies but didn't want to assume. My dogs love salmon oil! I but it on vitacost.com
    I don't know anything about shakeology but I don't see why you couldn't buy something comparable for a much better price. I don't know about GNC but most nutrition stores will give you samples. I would suggest that too before you buy a tub of protein powder you don't love.
  • mrsjenfrank
    mrsjenfrank Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!

Promasil protein powder. Very delicious! It's probably the best tasting line of powder I have tried. Also, Quest Nutrition bars are really really yummy and good for a quick snack before/after a hard workout. :)
  • bohica36
    bohica36 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm too lazy to make breakfast, so I like the Total Lean shakes.

I also buy New Chapter vitamins from them.
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!

Promasil protein powder. Very delicious! It's probably the best tasting line of powder I have tried. Also, Quest Nutrition bars are really really yummy and good for a quick snack before/after a hard workout. :)

I second this...I LOVE Promasil!!
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    I will look into it right now! lol
  • 199WillDo
    199WillDo Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Congrats, at GNC if you buy something (ie. protein powder) and don't like it you can take it back and get a full refund. That is on all of the stuff they sell.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    They also sell beauty products like lotions and hair care items. I easily spend a couple hundred a month at GNC just on whey protein and quest bars.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    I def need some hair care products!!! lol It's been a while since I've been in there!!!
    They also sell beauty products like lotions and hair care items. I easily spend a couple hundred a month at GNC just on whey protein and quest bars.
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Only if you won an Amazon gift card, you could three times the things you would at GNC.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    haha yeah they are pretty pricey, but hey free $500 right? May as well put it to use!!! I am mostly getting Christmas presents for my workout buddies and puppies, and I'll get a few things for myself :)
  • vanguardfitness
    vanguardfitness Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Protein powder.

They might sell isopure protein drinks. Try a few flavors first and if you like them pickup a few cases. I really like the apple melon flavor.

I used to by my flax oil from another vitamin place. I'm sure GNC probably sells that too. Maybe pick up yohimbine if you're into pre workout supplements?
  • speedy740
    speedy740 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Do you use any supplements now. I don't shop at GNC cause they are overpriced but if I had $500 I'd buy my protein and vitamins. I just got a 6 pack lunch bag, which I love, so I'd probably by another one. It's been really useful in having my food with me and ready so I'm not tempted to eat outside of my plan.

Agree. Way overpriced.
    But its free so hey! I wouls stock up on protein shake mix, lasts forever.