Quick question!

mtunstall
mtunstall Posts: 7
edited September 19 in Food and Nutrition
I am thinking about buying some GNU Flavor & Fiber bars but don't want to spend the money without getting some feedback from people who have eaten them. So, have you tried them? Are they good? And if they are good which ones are the best? Thanks for any help!!

Replies

• mtunstall
    I am thinking about buying some GNU Flavor & Fiber bars but don't want to spend the money without getting some feedback from people who have eaten them. So, have you tried them? Are they good? And if they are good which ones are the best? Thanks for any help!!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    I don't eat them but my husband does and he likes them. He eats the banana walnut ones.
    But man they are pricey:noway: I spent 5.99 and there's only 5 bars in them:ohwell:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • mtunstall
    I noticed that they are pretty expensive and from I can tell you have to order them from their website. Thanks so much for the info!!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    I don't know if you have a stew leonards in your area but if you do that's where I got mine.

-Adrienne:heart:
  • mtunstall
    I don't but it's good to know that they do sell them in some stores. I will do some searching this weekend. Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.