Anybody petite here got their highschool body back?

Options
anybody? anyway mine is yes. but what I did was to eat at maintenance(tdee) kcals of 1500 for over a month bcos I and realized Ive still lost weight!

Happy to say I thought Im at weight loss plateau.

Good to know Im at my goal weight of 120 pound!

Still chubby but I still would be happy if I get down to my ultimate goal weight of 110 :D.

Sadly I don't know how to post pictures here. It just doesn't show up!:(

Anyways, MFP rocks!

So again, anybody here got their highschool body back?

Replies

• MissLeelooDallas
    MissLeelooDallas Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I did manage it, and, so far, I've yet to plateau. I may switch to maintenance soon, but I'm thinking about losing a few more lbs first. In high school I was 118lbs. My highest weight (earlier this year) was 137lbs. Now I'm at 114. :-)
  • Whyareyoumad
    Whyareyoumad Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Almost there, just another 5 pounds. Now if I can just shed body fat and maintain muscle to get around 10% I will be in better shape than when I graduated.
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I was obese in high school.... so technically I got it back and then some as I am now smaller than I was then lol

Congrats to you guys!
  • laurenislost
    laurenislost Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am 32 (and a half! :p) so I don't think that getting back down to 110 pounds is in the cards for me. Last year I was down to 117 which was wonderful, but this year I am up to around 133. I have put off buying new clothes for a while because I know that would mean buying bigger and not smaller. Really just would like to be under 120, but we will see if I can accomplish that.
  • husseycd
    husseycd Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I am 32 (and a half! :p) so I don't think that getting back down to 110 pounds is in the cards for me. Last year I was down to 117 which was wonderful, but this year I am up to around 133. I have put off buying new clothes for a while because I know that would mean buying bigger and not smaller. Really just would like to be under 120, but we will see if I can accomplish that.

I wouldn't worry about age if 110 lbs is appropriate for you height/frame. I'm 37 and a bit thinner than I was in high-school and frankly, in better shape. I maintained around 130-135 in high school, came to MFP at 138 and am now 128. I think I'd like to be 120-125, which I have no doubts is possible if I work toward it. However, I'm not sure it will look good.

ETA: One thing about being older is too thin can be aging. Just something to keep in mind...
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I came pretty close. Within 5 lbs but then I gained it all back due to life's unexpected twists and turns. My profile picture is form when I was within about 5 lbs of my goal. Now, back to getting healthy gain. No excuses this time!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    My body is actually shaping up to be better than it was in high school. I toggled between fat and skinny fat back then.
  • sola24
    sola24 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I was overweight in high school.. :D:D Now I am at a healthy weight!!
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options

Don't let that stop you! I'm the same age and was able to get down to 108 at 5'0" (I was 111 in high school). I eat approximately 2100 calories a day and work out 6 days a week.
  • tfleischer
    tfleischer Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Like that answer!
  • ArturiaPendragon
    Options
    I'm currently 10 pounds heavier than the lightest I was in high school, but I'm also two pants size smaller. I didn't exercise back then, just try to eat nothing. If anything, I feel much healthier and attractive now than I have in my entire life. (Always been somewhat chubby.) Still working on losing, but am pretty proud of myself.
  • Shannonthompson73
    Shannonthompson73 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Better than my highschool body at 40! I am 5'2" (almost) and I weigh the same now as I did when I graduated but the weight is in better places now, yay!
  • eugovogue
    Options
    I don't think I can get my HS body back unless I whittle myself into a skeleton.

Is it possible that I could have developed my hips/curves in my early 20s???? (My doc said yes, but has this happened to anyone else?) I've SO rounded out since HS. It's not fat it's just...idk curves?

In HS I was a cool 125-130 and was perceived as extremely small by peers (I'm 5'3, very muscular legs). I'm 151 now and see myself as pretty small (size 6). I want to be 145. Losing 15 more lbs to get to 130 seems very impossible and dangerous to me.
    I think I had a hormone change and I got hips or something because I don't have a lot of surface fat. That or I've stealthily gained more muscle mass over the years which is keeping me heavy yet small to look at.

I really love my roundness now--feels more womanly (and I used to be made fun of for looking anorexic so my body has come a long way it seems). I don't want to get rid of my curves. I don't want my HS body back actually!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!