OMG do I have a growth?!?!?

Options
ashlee954
ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
I was doing my crunches the other day when all of a sudden my tummy had an itch. I proceeded to scratch the right side of my stomach when I felt a lump. I pushed on it and it was tender. In the midst of my panic I thought to myself "Now Ashlee, this is a funny spot for a lump. Check the other side." So I did. It was there too! I am in the medical field so you would think I would have recognized what this was before utter fear set in. It was my floating ribs. Ya know, the ones that do not attach to the sternum, but rather come from your spine and wrap halfway around your body? They feel so strange! And to think I thought I had not one but two growths! HAPPY FRIDAY! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• suzikelley
    suzikelley Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    LOL! Can't wait till I can feel those!! :-) That was funny - thanks for the morning giggle!! :laugh:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Congratulations on the great find!!! Have an awesome weekend! Here is to floating ribs!:drinker:
  • TennVolsGal
    TennVolsGal Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    HAHA very cute!
  • hadl0032
    hadl0032 Posts: 117
    Options
    Never heard of such a thing!!! But congrats on workin those abs so well!!! Keep it up! :)
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    hilarious!
  • Raam
    Raam Posts: 2
    Options
    hahahaha!
    a friend of my had the same experience but with her hip's bones! so funny!
    Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!