Celebrating 100 lbs lost in 10 months! SO HAPPY!

Options

Replies

• mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Great progress !! You look amazing ! Keep doing what your doing :)
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    That is a great accomplishment, keep pushing toward your goal. Congrats
  • spring423
    Options
    Well done! You have made great strides on your journey to health, congratulations!!!
  • mfleeg
    mfleeg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    you look great!!! :):)
  • tink11464
    tink11464 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! I LOVE your documentation - all the "different" pics are great! Congrats - I hope to be in the same boat as you - losing 100+
  • thenewpath2me
    Options
    That is soooo awesome!!!! You should be happy, you are amazing!!!!!! Great idea with the dog food.... really put's things in perspective!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,004 Member
    Options
    What a great post. You are lovely and I wish you the best of health in the coming year.
  • TimeWillTell2
    TimeWillTell2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!
  • robinmmurphy3
    robinmmurphy3 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Awesome work....congratulations! The smile on your face in your "now" pics as opposed to the sad look on your face in your "before" pics says it all. So happy for you!!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    2hi6qe8.jpg
  • kwaz29
    kwaz29 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    great pictures! i love the dog food ones...it's great to see how much you've lost when you compare like that!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK! LOVE THE DOG FOOD COMPARISON!! AWESOME IDEA~!!
  • paultireland
    paultireland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You are seriously awesome. I get discouraged when I think of the weight I need to lose. It just seems so far away that it's impossible. Then I see people who didn't give up and who kept going even when it was tough. You are an inspiration.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Wow great work, keep it up!
  • ANewMaria2014
    ANewMaria2014 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful....continue with the great work!!:noway:
  • kateauch
    kateauch Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing work and dedication! Congratulations on your enormous success and tenacity. Keep it up!
  • pacsqueen
    Options
    Love this!!!! I always chuckle at how "unhappy" we all look in our before pictures. I thought it was something done on purpose until I took my first real picture that showed i'd lost a bunch. I was beaming!! I went from frumpy to fabulous and I'm not even done yet!

You look AMAZING! I love the dog food idea! I did one with turkeys at Thanksgiving but the dog food is an even better idea!!!!!!!!
  • gwen485
    gwen485 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Good job lady!! Keep up the good work!!
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Sooooo awesome, sounds like you have changed your lifestyle! Inspiring me to stick to my plan!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!