New & Looking for Friendly Motivators!!

Options
Im dying to lose 20 pounds. Im in need of others wanting to have a friend to help you along the way. 20/F.

Replies

• wannaBrunnner81
    wannaBrunnner81 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am always up for making friends to help motivate and encourage me, and even offer a little friendly guilt or peer preasure to get up off my *kitten*. 34 lbs down and 22 more to go!
  • dream2loseit
    dream2loseit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same thing... Need to get busy!
  • TommyJensen1987
    Options
    I have lost about that (16) so far with about twice that to go. Adding you.
  • veggiebuckeye
    veggiebuckeye Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am always positive.
  • sarmorris1105
    sarmorris1105 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm always glad to help motivate and receive motivation lol
  • xoyannie
    Options
    My weight goal is similar to yours, and we're almost the same age :) I'd be more than happy to have you as a friend
  • AshleySDJ
    AshleySDJ Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Motivation is always a good thing when it comes to losing the weight!! Feel free to add me and We can motivate each other!! :)
  • key0323
    Options
    I'm also looking for some friendly motivation!! So anyone willing to help with that, please add me
  • CivicSi71
    CivicSi71 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi. Good luck. Feel free to add me. I've been on a bit of a roller coaster lately. I've lost and gained the same 2 lbs. about 5 times.
  • dcm19661
    Options
    Hi, My name is Denise. I am 47 and single. My goal is to lose 38 pounds and some how keep it off. I had lost 18 but gained it all back. I am a former smoker. I quit on December 28, 2009. I told myself I would wait until my cessation program was complete then concentrate on the weight gain. In March 2010 I found out I had hypothyroidism. Ugh! meaning more weight gain. So for a year I tried walking w/friends only to walk alone most days. I tried to incorporate changes in my eating also hard to do when others aren't behind you. When you are a wife and mother its hard to satisfy everyone so I would give up. Fast forward 1 year I found out I have a heart condition. It limits my activity. Swimming and walking. Then came the divorce. More stress, more eating etc... I started swimming, walking and trying to incorporate healthier eating. I'm again at a stand still because I am now living back at home with my (aging) parents whom are set in there (eating) ways. I am going to attempt this again for me and because I want the person that I like in secret to notice me one day.:wink:
  • darkestdreams06
    darkestdreams06 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Motivation and support is what gets us through the tough times! We are all here for each other! Add me if you would like :)
  • Cuso1333
    Cuso1333 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    add me
  • alechua
    alechua Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    you can add me! MFP community are always supportive! ;)
  • mrsk614
    Options
    I am a 61 year old female and an avid runner/walker!! I need to change my eating habits and should lose 50 pounds!!
  • christarae1
    christarae1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! I've lost over 20# with another 20 to go, maybe more! Log in daily and very supportive!! :)
  • Reconstruction_Li
    Reconstruction_Li Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am trying for the same :)

I found some really great work outs that fit with busy schedules
  • ColoradoBorn
    Options
    Add me, I'm happy to help!
  • bpcreel
    bpcreel Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me if you still want friends! I want to lose around 30lbs and I know it will happen! I definitely need active MFP friends to help keep me motivated and I like to give others encouragement as well! :-)
  • sheerjay
    sheerjay Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on here every day :)
  • raaraa17
    raaraa17 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)