How to enter T25 workouts

Options
Hello there!

I came here and registered thanks to T25 focus workouts. I want to register them as my daily workout but Im having trouble because, even If i try to add a new exercise, I have no idea how many calories I spent!
Plus, there arent just cardio nor just strength, so Im struggling with this.

Anyone else following these workouts managed to input them?

Thank you!

love,

Ana

Replies

• DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I've seen the T25 videos and they are pretty much straight cardio just like any cardio class at a commercial gym. I'd enter them in as aerobics or something like that
  • jnninn
    jnninn Posts: 34
    Options
    I enter them as circuit training. I have a HRM and I use the calories from my HRM, not the preset calories here. My HRM calories are lower than the preset here.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I enter them as circuit training. I find the calorie burn at MFP for circuit training is a bit high in my opinion, so I manually lower the number of calories in my entry.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Circuit training is much too high a burn rate for those workouts
  • anahugogomes
    anahugogomes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you all :)
  • KetoMamaof2
    KetoMamaof2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I know this is late, but I use the circuit training calculation but alter it with what my HRM says. My HRM says almost 300 calories burned whereas circuit training for 25 minutes with myfitnesspal is less (223). So in my opinion, get a HRM and input it that way (if you haven't already). =)