Jillian Michaels

Options
I am thinking of buying the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. Does anyone else have it? Do you like it?

Replies

• Christine30412
    Options
    I am thinking of buying the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. Does anyone else have it? Do you like it?
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    I have it and I LOVE IT!! Its awesome!! It mixes strength with cardio and it seems to fly by!! Im good at cardio... but strength! eeeek!! Im still on Level 1 almost on level 2... its looks way more difficult than level 1 is! But I guess thats the point! hahaha I would go for it!
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    yes love it!

Kicks your Butt though - I just moved up to level 3
    my muscles are a hurtin - well worth the 12.99 I paid at Best Buy
  • Christine30412
    Options
    How do you know when to change levels?
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I don't have that one but I have the "shape up" videos. It's "shape up - front" and "shape up - back". I did one of them this week... and while it was a good work out.....For some reason she got on my nerves lol. I love her on biggest loser but something about her on that video annoyed me ..... Don't know why...

* hiding under my rock *

I'll have to check into the SHRED one..
  • turtle
    turtle Posts: 49
    Options
    I haven't done the shred but I have the cardio kickbox dvd and it's awesome! It's only 25 minutes but it really does get your heart pumping. I love to do it days when I'm really busy and I don't have time to hit the gym.
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I don't have that one but I have the "shape up" videos. It's "shape up - front" and "shape up - back". I did one of them this week... and while it was a good work out.....For some reason she got on my nerves lol. I love her on biggest loser but something about her on that video annoyed me ..... Don't know why...

* hiding under my rock *

I'll have to check into the SHRED one..

She kinda bugged me on the Shred, too (I have never seen the biggest loser, so that's the first time I have 'heard' her). Only because she kept calling the other two girls "buddy". I now do it with the volume down, but when I change levels I'll have to listen again...lol.

I like it, but have not done it a lot because right now it's summer so I have been doing more walking, swimming, and other outdoor things. I'm sure I'll use it more in the winter.
  • dfennewald
    Options
    My cable provider has the 30 Day Shred level 2 free on demand, along with other Jillian & Biggest Loser workouts. I didn't buy the video, but I did buy the Biggest Loser exercise book & followed its routines (mostly for strength training). Loved the book, following the video routine is intense, but she shows beginner and advanced workouts.