Looking for friends who log daily

Options
Hi, my name is Dale and I am an avid fan of MFP. I log my food and exercise daily. I enjoy the social aspect of MFP and comment on my friend’s posts. I also enjoy sending and receiving messages with my friends.

I walk, run, and bicycle when the weather is nice. When it is not nice, I use the treadmill, elliptical trainer, and spinning bike.

So, do you want to be my friend?

Replies

• serenakashmir
    Options
    wow nice! cant wait to be friends :)
  • Ninanator
    Options
    I'm in! I too need active friends.
  • wowladie
    wowladie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have been going to the gym and logging in everyday I have a goal date for Aug 2014 when I should be at 125 or 130. I welcome all new friends
  • sheerjay
    sheerjay Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm on here daily and support my friends. I like the social aspect here. Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I log daily and support as well. (Although today is one of the rare days I am not lol)
    Feel free to add me!! :drinker:
  • libbyviolet
    Options
    i do!!
  • Tomahawk3Niner
    Options
    I just recently found MFP when I got a Fitbit back on Dec. 2nd or 3rd.

Fiancee has been doing WeightWatchers for a while now with great success but I just couldn't wrap my head around the price!

Been logging with MFP since I found it, doing pretty good. I've shed 10lbs since November 30th when I started paying attention to this sort of stuff and made the decision to change my ways.
  • brianmcg321
    Options
    You can add me. Sent you a PM.
  • caminoslo
    caminoslo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I just recently found MFP when I got a Fitbit back on Dec. 2nd or 3rd.

Fiancee has been doing WeightWatchers for a while now with great success but I just couldn't wrap my head around the price!

Been logging with MFP since I found it, doing pretty good. I've shed 10lbs since November 30th when I started paying attention to this sort of stuff and made the decision to change my ways.
    Ive been loggin daily..........So how do I get my image of how many more pounds to lose on my profile
  • TemeraldMarie
    TemeraldMarie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Looking for people who log as well :) i log daily as well and love to see what everyone else logs. food for thought ;)
  • skinnybythanksgiving
    Options
    That would be me!

I love the treadmill, walking outside, hikes, and working out with weights. Logging every day is a must for me too, or I don't lose weight.

Let's keep it off through Christmas! :happy:
  • superfoxy87
    Options
    HI! I'd like new active friend too :)
  • lajohnson73
    Options
    Yes! Active friends wanted here too! I've been doing T25 for 6 weeks now, and I'm here logging and motivating every day!
  • superfoxy87
    Options
    I've done horribly through Christmas. I put on 6 lbs :(
  • AproMunro
    Options
    I am brand new but I do want to have active friends here. I will be logging daily. I wish I could work out like you do. I used to but now I have injuries that hold me back. SO FRUSTRATING! Anyway I'll see you around!
  • jamesbaird35325
    jamesbaird35325 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in and also looking for friends, daily loggers, support, nutrition info etc. Sending friend request.
  • LisaMarie8713
    Options
    I'd love to add other motivated friends!! I've been on for over a year, but fell off the wagon several months ago. Trying to get back on track now, so need a boost! :) Add me if you like!
  • sarmorris1105
    sarmorris1105 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm always glad to help motivate and receive motivation lol