Would LOVE motivation/support

Options
Hello! I am a stay at home mom with 2 boys. My oldest is 18 months old and my youngest is 4.5 months old. I am looking to lose the last 10-15lbs to reach my goal weight.

I strongly feel like having a support system is crucial when working towards weight loss. Anyone interested in becoming friends and supporting eachother?

Replies

• GingerJenX3
    Options
    I will do that!! I am looking to lose the same.........feel free to add me!
  • BillyJan1992
    BillyJan1992 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY LOVE UR STATUS I am interested in becoming friends and encouraging each other and motivating one another and maybe sometime become more than friends if you want to
  • MissMeMandaLee
    MissMeMandaLee Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Amanda and I have been using MFP for about a month now. I am really happy with the progress I am making, but I have a long road ahead of me, and I too would like some support. I read a lot of the forums on here, but this is my first time writing on here at all! I'm super motivated right now, I just know that eventually, I may hit a rough spot on my journey. I saw on DR. OZ today that people with even one person to talk to about their journey are more successful, so lets be friends! :)

My life is a ls different than yours (I'm single, no kids but love them and want them one day!) but I don't think that matters at all. It would just be nice to have someone to talk to about all this healthy stuff, so Ii can stop annoying all my naturally thin friends lol. Lets support each other! Whats your name and where are you from?
  • tropicaltiger
    Options
    I am a working mom-but I also need to lose 10 more pounds-I already lost 94 ponds 5 years ago- I go to the gym and try to live a clean healthy life- I think support is important on a weight lose journey-so please feel free to add me-
  • chubbycheekster1980
    Options
    Hi everyone. Me too! Have been here 3 months and also very pleased with progress but 3 months in finding a real need to communicate with others in a similar place. I've a 2 year old girl and am a single mum. Not that I'm only interested in other mums, but I understand the extra hurdles we face. Though at the same time I guess it can brighten the motivation! Any friends welcome! I'm 33, started at 200lbs down to 170 with 30 maybe more to go. 5'8 tall. :) In East Anglian UK x
  • KymmyJoy
    KymmyJoy Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm finding the more people I connect with on here the better I do. Feel free to add me. Requests sent to those above :)

Kym
  • yareth78
    yareth78 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I would love to help you and I need the support as well..... I have the same weight goals, about 10-15 lbs. I jsut started up again yesterday. Feel free to add me
  • suvchoud
    Options
    I am looking for the same.
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    WEll hello there! I am always on MFP and happy for anyone to add me x
  • sheerjay
    sheerjay Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. The support u get from friends is one of the most helpful things for staying on track I think :)
  • CSlupe11
    CSlupe11 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! So sorry for the delayed reply!!!
  • Sam5995
    Sam5995 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I would really love, and really need, the support from people :) Please feel free to add me xxx