: ) WHICH PART OF BODY DO YOU HATE MOST : )

15electric
15electric Posts: 60
edited September 22 in Motivation and Support
i hate my flabby arms and my stomache

Replies

• my boobs, stomach, love handles, butt, back, thighs, ankles and calves. would be easier to said which part i dont hate: my wrists and decolté. :)
  • redefiningmyself
    redefiningmyself Posts: 476 Member
    Why would you hate any part of your body??

I think its important to love yourself - our "flaws" (hate that word) are what make us interesting and unique.
  • yup..i agree, my arms & stomach:( i cant seem to get them smaller..grr
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Currently it's my balding hair. :angry:
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    regardless of what you do not care for you should not "hate" any part of your body. It is a gift and you should make the most of it an take care of it. I dont "care" for my stomach or thighs but I dont hate them. :)
  • stomach, thighs and arms
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    upper arms and stomach :)
  • azmomof2
    azmomof2 Posts: 714 Member
    Currently it's my balding hair. :angry:

That's funny because I told my hubby I can't wait for him to start losing hair because he's gonna shave it all off and I <3 bald shiny heads and with his goatee even better!!!
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    i wouldnt say hate, but i have this little overhang of belly that i will not complain when it is gone!
  • My scars. I have surgical scars on my knee from a gymnastics injury when I was a teenager, on my breasts from reduction surgery three years ago, and two feet of scar right down my belly from surgery to repair the damage after an automobile accident eleven years ago. I feel like a Frankenstein monster when I look at myself naked in the mirror.

When I get to the weight I want, I intend to have them tattooed, to turn them into something pretty.
  • my tummy right now, i just had a baby 4 months ago and ive lost a ton of weight but its saggy and i have stretch marks but they are slowly fading

oh and my butt is not the same since being pregnant; dont really like it anymore either :/

BUT its all worth it!
  • themyriadthings
    themyriadthings Posts: 225 Member
    I'm done with the hating of my body. Me and my bod are in this together!
  • Why would you hate any part of your body??

I think its important to love yourself - our "flaws" (hate that word) are what make us interesting and unique.
  • boobs and stomach. I wasn't blessed with much boob, if I get the chance I'll get new ones... I just want them to be proportional to my body and build... I just want a full C (my husband says D, lol. I told him I'll do it if he pays :wink: ) And my stomach is my biggest problem area, gotta flatten it out. I have that pouch right on the front and a lil on the side. I will add that hate is a strong word, but I know I can look better and be healthier. I may be stuck with lil bitties, but I can do something about my stomach...
  • donnam40
    donnam40 Posts: 246 Member
    How can you hate any part of your body? Think about what those arms do for you every day, how much work those legs do etc and imagine if they didn't work? Sure they may not look exactly as you would like them too, but does your body function well? Does it help you every day?

These negativities are no good - send yourself some love instead. You need to learn to love yourself if you are going to make it through this journey. Sometimes, no matter what you do your body will not look the way you think it should. Love is much kinder.

Donna
  • Memah
    Memah Posts: 129
    Although the word "hate" is a little strong, it's my stomach I am working hard on. I am having a heck of time, but finally can see a little definition, even though it's still too big. Pants are getting looser and abs muscles are tightening, so that's good. But I can't wait to see a reduction of the tummy. After that, it's thighs and upper arms.

My best part? I know you didn't ask, but I am going to try to keep things a little balanced here. I like my hands (they are piano hands, and they look like my sweet mom's hands), and my blue eyes.

Interesting question.............:flowerforyou:
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    from my eyebrows to my ankles
  • I strongly dislike my theighs.... I have lost 33 pounds & not one inch off those bad boys! Ugh!
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    My stomache
This discussion has been closed.