My first success story with pics!!

Options
26d46415-ee94-450c-915c-9cfdc52ee1fc.jpg

Hi I'm Fue, this is my stepmom I am the one in green holding the baby, this is baby number 2 =) I am 210lbs here.
This picture was taken in January of this year.

9e0281b3-d107-48e0-9835-e585e1f41985.jpg

afterannasbirth180.jpg

afterannasbirth161.jpg

In the top picture I am the one in the green shirt, in the following pics I am the one in the red shirt and black pants, I still looked pregnant but I had already had the baby 6 months prior. I was still wearing my pregnancy pants.

And now for the results, I am 5'7 and 141 right now 6lbs away from my goal weight. I have been going to the gym 5 days a week to spin, and I eat in my calorie range, sometimes im over by 200 calories sometimes I'm under by 200, I have my bad days but I like the fact that each day is a new slate to be good=). I started making rules for myself like no eating after 10pm, then down to 9pm and now 8pm. I drink a ton of water and I measured out my food at first but now I can just eye it. When I feel that I am out of control I go back to measuring. Hope this helps. I was truly inspired by all the success stories thank you for sharing. I use to be a volleyball player and Polynesian dancer so I use to never have to watch what I ate. But after 2 babies and no physical activities I was gaining and going to events with my hubby was torture, nothing fit. I hated shopping because nothing fit and I was always the fat girl in any group. After some tragic deaths that blind sighted us this year, my Uncle, Little brother (whom I practically raised) and a good friend all less than 3 months of each other, I had leg surgery, 2 root canals and then I rose up and took charge, I took myself to the gym, there were some people in my life that said some pretty mean things to me that cut me deep I decided to be my own hero and not let any negative people or energy into my space. I have a family to take care of and in order for me to help them I had to help myself. So I took it one step at a time, I am still on my way. Don't let anyone take your happy and don't let negative comments keep you from moving forward. You can do it, just picture it and it will happen. I told myself, "you want your body back? Come and get it, step up today and every today after today." I never looked back.

18ceddea-1220-4ed6-b5f4-27455e43db76.jpg

fc25e688-b940-4fd2-a971-5894a987d390.jpg

71f1e875-d1a9-47ba-8daf-a625cd87ba6f.jpg

hubbyandme.jpg

weightloss3.jpg

I really hope this works. Take good care everyone=)

Replies

• pkoll
    pkoll Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Good job! What a good attitude and what a pretty face!
  • sch1994
    sch1994 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You are so amazing! and extremely inspirational! just the kick i needed :) thank you so much and well done! you should be so proud of yourself! :)
  • Sugarhiccup03
    Sugarhiccup03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    We'll done! You look amazing!!
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    You a pretty young thing!
  • MadCat
    MadCat Posts: 16
    Options
    You are amazing! Well done and so inspirational!:drinker:
  • kkmalay
    kkmalay Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I love how you decide to be your own hero, that really sticks in my head. You're so inspiring, Im a new mum of 2 as well and its great to see what I could achieve. Well done, you look amazing :)
  • kristyrae24
    kristyrae24 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Loved your story, you are beautiful! Great job on the weightloss, you look amazing!! So well deserved!
  • shanteel612
    shanteel612 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, you are my motivation. This quote will stay with me

""you want your body back? Come and get it, step up today and every today after today." I never looked back"
  • cedman1
    cedman1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Congrats :-)
  • awomaame25
    awomaame25 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    u look amazing. thanks for sharing
  • juliezum
    juliezum Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I LOVE success stories with pics...so inspiring. You look amazing and so happy! Congratulations!
  • Cassieabc
    Cassieabc Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You are amazing, thank you for sharing.

Think I will look into spin classes in my area. Did it years ago and it's such a buzz! Plus I'm about the same weight and height as you and I want your legs :happy:
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Way to go!
  • Armagan123
    Armagan123 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look superb!
  • jazi719
    jazi719 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look so fabulous. We just need the dedication and patience that you have and we can all be there.
  • nalm5150
    nalm5150 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    What an amazing journey! You are a beautiful woman.....I wouldn't have recognized you from your before pictures!
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Nice job!
  • skinnygirly23
    skinnygirly23 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    The new you looks like the old you's daughter lol. Good job!
  • CynthiaT60
    CynthiaT60 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Be proud of all your hard work! You look great.
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    WOW !!! You look TERRIFIC !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!