My first success story with pics!!

Options

Replies

• Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Congratulations you look great!!
  • jigsaw_me
    jigsaw_me Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Impressive - well done!!!!!!!!!
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Good for you, you look great :smile:
  • ScottH_200
    ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Where's the *Like* button?
  • wardances
    Options
    as another mom i can say this is very inspirational. also, you look gorgeous!
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! great job!
  • tuffykia
    Options
    You look awesome. Congratulations
  • ajmalbaby
    ajmalbaby Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    amazing! You go girl!
  • m1311
    m1311 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    As others have said, "Be your own hero" is the top take-away line from this post, though the whole thing is worthy of printing and framing. What a model you are to your own kids and your community. It's hard not to take rude comments personally; instead of spiraling down, you added those to your motivation toolkit. Thank you so much for sharing!
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    amazing job and you are absolutely beautiful ;-) congrats
  • Samoa_Moni
    Samoa_Moni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Dear M1311, yes I learned the hard way that those in my family I needed the most when my little brother died weren't really there for me as a matter of fact they were down right mean, calling me a bad mom, calling my life pathetic telling me I was ugly inside and out and throwing every thing they could at me. It crushed me. I cried for days on end till I fell asleep. I would lay in bed and hear my girls giggling in the living room with my husband that's when I decided not to let people who have done so little for me control my happiness. Sometimes my days at the gym were spent crying in the stalls but I still made myself go. I'm glad today that I am on this path.=) My husband is also my hero but no matter what he did I was still and still am crying at night. Going to the gym was my alternative to taking anti-depressants and I'm glad I decided GYM=) Take care=)
  • Samoa_Moni
    Options
    Gaah!! I don't know how to reply properly. Sorry folks I'll try to figure it out=)
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Awesome job
  • Samoa_Moni
    Options
    Wonderful, you are my motivation. This quote will stay with me

""you want your body back? Come and get it, step up today and every today after today." I never looked back"

I'm glad that inspired you hon, I know you can do it, make today the start of your new life in changing your body mind and soul into happy energy and love. Wow I'm starting to sound like a hippie, well this hippie showers. =) Have a great day=)
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful :)
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    What a great inspiration you are - and a great storyteller !! I like it where you say -don't let anyone take your happy :flowerforyou:
  • awak3ned
    Options
    Wow great job!
  • dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and kudos to you for getting out of the funk and stepping it up and taking charge.
  • Samoa_Moni
    Options
    as another mom i can say this is very inspirational. also, you look gorgeous!

yes, I too looked for the success stories for moms. I just took it one step at a time and kept my eyes in front, I never looked back unless it was for good memories or to learn from mistakes. I know you will get there one day, tell yourself that then start making little challenges for yourself=). Have a wonderful Christmas and New year=)
  • emmaneebradish
    Options
    Really amazing story :) thanks for sharing your story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!