Looking for a little support

Options
As I said in my intro topic, I was referred here by the nutritionist I'm visiting so I could log my food and exercise for her to go over the next time we meet. Losing weight is for both my health and my self esteem, as I really want to fit into my smaller clothes again but I also have stomach problems that could possibly be at least partially remedied by bringing that number down. I'd love to make some friends who will help hold me accountable when I'm between appointments and who possibly have similar goals.

Replies

• gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I log every day. It can be tough love here, but if you are committed so am I.
  • Goinghungry
    Options
    I just discovered this tool and have found it to be very helpful. I have severe inflammation in my body to which my dr prescribed prednisone but no other advise. I learned on line how dangerous inflammation is. Dr gabe Mirkin is a doctor I trust is on line. He said for those with inflammation who are obese need to drop the fat NOW! Coming to this site has helped me to realize just what it is I am eating. My goodness there is a lot of sugar and salt in foods! You will like using this site as it will help you track your intake and help you find food that is truly healthy. Best of all. You are not alone! I have spent years over eating and eating processed unhealthy foods. I now am on the same quest as you. Eat better, eat less and reverse the damage. Stay strong. You are worth it!
  • sugar297
    sugar297 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I will support you and would love some as well. :smile:
  • FitnessMeagan1105
    FitnessMeagan1105 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i understand where you are coming from with the stomach issues. Once I started to lose my weight a lot of my stomach issues resolved themselves. I am up for being a supporter! Anyone else who needs a supporter can feel free to add me!
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • tracyburkee
    tracyburkee Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!! I'm Tracy 32 and I LOVE THIS SITE!!! I will motivate/support you, if you return the favor.