Im New...

Options
Hello there im new to the site and im looking for help and support in loosing weight. I am a mother of 2 and i have struggled with my weight for a while now. Im looking to get back on track and loose at least 20 pounds. Looking to add new friends. I have already manged to loose 50 pounds but I have stayed at the same weight for months now. This is a new start and a new me.

Replies

• courtneylyn1
    courtneylyn1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will love MFP. It is a truly wonderful website. Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck continuing your weight loss journey. You will do great! :)
  • Lisagonz
    Lisagonz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome Welcome This is my first day and i am working toward losing 30 pounds. We can do it if we help motivate each other.

Lisa
  • Lisagonz
    Lisagonz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I have been at my current weight for over a year. I am to blame i have not taken it seriously. The light bulb is glowing and my body is telling me its time..... and do it Now.

Lisa
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I have lost 55lbs so far and am still motivated to be as healthy + fit as I can be -- definitely want to be the BEST version of me that I can manage. I am nearly done losing weight but I am now working on building lean muscle mass, eating a more balanced and 'cleaner' diet, and training to run long distances in the future. Have been on MFP for 61 days now and just completed my first 10k, with lots of motivation and support from the awesome folks I've found here. Two months ago I didn't think it even possible to reasonably complete a 5k race. This site is fantastic!!

Best of luck in your journey. Feel free to friend me if you like :bigsmile: Also, join our "Kicking *kitten* In Your Twenties!!" November Challenge groups. So many 20-somethings trying to turn their life around. Very supportive and a great way to stay on track. We set goals every month, share them, and then update regularly with out victories (and struggles). Great advice and support.

Good luck.
    -Meag
  • lookgoodgal
    Options
    Welcome , Hi I'm new as well, I know we can do it.
  • Kippster
    Kippster Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey great name.... mine is Cynthia too:laugh: You will love this site it is GREAT!!! feel free to add me as your friend if you wish, we can help each other along.:smile:
  • Kippster
    Kippster Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Amarillo where did you find the cool ticker??? I want one.:happy:
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on MFP for 4 months. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.
  • amarazi
    Options
    Welcome! This really is a great site (although I've only been in lurker status for far too long, lol) But everyone here is so supportive. You're almost there!