Boy George

Options
Now, i don't want to hear any culture club bashing, or make up comments here . I was just wondering if anyone has seen the transformation of Boy George? I mean love him or hate him, he is an inspiration to any one, man or woman trying to turn their life around or get themselves healthy. !! I think you look great Boy George, and it couldn't have been easy to lose over 57 pounds . I think you look awesome at 52 years old. Even better than you did in your 40's. Tell me what you think. xoxo

Replies

• BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    38270d72_TheOffice-Ummm.gif
  • 2manymaitais
    Options
    Yes! Absolutely. Seeing his recent video was a kick in the *kitten* for me, and my inspiration for doing more than just telling myself I ought to lose some weight, and maybe I will one day.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    My minor claim to fame... I skidded down a slight ramp & landed in a heap in front of him in Cream when we'd gone to see him doing a set many moons ago. It wasn't one of my finest moments :embarassed:

Also yes well done that man!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I just googled it. He looks so much leaner. And healthier.
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    o_o
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    I googled him, and he's putting out an evangelical christian single?

Anyway, he's looking good...
  • Magdaloonie
    Magdaloonie Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Oh, good for him! I hope he's getting happy. He was such a hot mess. And I am of the Karma Chameleon age. Loved him!
  • pinky6767
    Options
    He was such an entertaining guy in his day, and of course he admits he can't do anything just once. So, he was addicted to heroin, drank, did coke, ate tons of processed food and even ended up in jail. He has since then quit smoking, stopped all drugs and booze. Stopped eating any bread, sugar or processed food. He eats a dal and must wait 5 hours to eat again. In between he can't have any tea or coffee or anything other than fizzy or regular water. I was reading as much as i could find on his diet and his nutritionist. Oh, and i think he's working out 5 times a week !! you go Boy!!!!! heeheehee way to turn it around !!