Newbie Here!

Options
I am so happy I found this website! Two years ago I lost 70 lbs, I lost my job 5 months ago and have gained back 25 lbs. I have been in a slump and very negative. This week has been so wonderful, I've been motivated and getting back on track. I have alot of goals but one priority is to feel good about my self and be the best mother to my 5 year old son I can be. Thank you "myfitnesspal!" One day at a tme I will continue to check in and get my life back!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• azmomof2
    azmomof2 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on MFP for 4 months. It's the best decision I have made in many years. I have lost weight with diets many times before, but it was never a lifestyle change. This time is different; it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Please feel free to add me as a friend; we can help motivate each other.
  • tosunnyskies
    tosunnyskies Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome I have been using myfitness on and off but have recently gotten super motivated. I am loving the support from everyone. It really helps.
  • yelito76
    yelito76 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Keep on going...don't quit!
  • littleredcorbette
    Options
    Wow! Thank you everyone for the posts, there is so much support on here I had no idea. It's wonderful to see people making lifestyle changes and seeing the results. I appreciate the feedback!! Thank you thank you :blushing:
  • AngelSharum
    AngelSharum Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Good luck relosing the weight. I know how that is. I had lost 25 pounds only to gain back 15 while eating the DASH diet when my heart messed up. Yes, I gained eating a healthy diet...I'm strange...lol. It's very frustrating to regain weight but I know we can both lose it again!