How proud I am of my transformation :) pictures

Options
dxc92
dxc92 Posts: 138 Member
Just want to share with you guys HOW proud I feel right now

I had got up to a -22lb weightloss until I went on holiday lately and have only just came back at the start of December, I put on 7lb whilst I was away - which is ok - I have finally realised that the holiday was worth it and I'll soon get those pounds off again! :)

So I am currently sitting at a -13lb weightloss roughly but I still feel fab. It's funny how even small losses make such a difference

This was me a couple weeks before I started MFP when I was in London for my 21st... I hated all the pictures :/ and felt so uncomfortable, my confidence was so low and I just felt like 'the fat one'.. None of my clothes fit me and I hated trying new ones on... I refused to believe I was going up dress sizes and tried to stick to my old clothes which did not work at all...

image.jpg

And this was the picture I took today (currently my display pic and yes it has a filter on it from Instagram - guilty but it is still me) and I can't stop looking at the difference I'm just super happy and it's great having that feeling back where I can wear clothes I like and feel good etc AND I'm wearing jeans again YAY ... AND that top used to be so so tight on me. EEEEK.

image.jpg

I don't want to come across as vain from this I just wanted to share my transformation xxx

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!