My first success story with pics!!

Options

Replies

• Samoa_Moni
    Samoa_Moni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and kudos to you for getting out of the funk and stepping it up and taking charge.

Wow 90lbs lost!! Way to go!! Yes taking charge so my girls can learn to be strong, so they can deal with tragedy when if it one day strikes them. As for the people that kicked me while I was down, my girls are going to realize in the future their Mommy can still love those that are being mean but keep a safe distance so that my family and I are safe from all the negativity. The best revenge is my own success in my health and my family's health, in life and love in babies hearts.
  • jennz81
    jennz81 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You are a knockout! :) Keep up the amazing work! :)
  • Still1Workoutatatime
    Options
    Outstanding!!!
  • SmileCozYouCan
    SmileCozYouCan Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Wooow!! :) Amazing!
  • purple180
    purple180 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look Fabulous!!!! Great job. :-)
  • ardithann5
    ardithann5 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    have lost 3 pounds and have kept it off.. go team go... it did not go on all at once and it will not come off all at once.. so keep punching and win...:flowerforyou:
  • dxc92
    dxc92 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!! You have done great. Very inspiring x
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You look wonderful. I am sorry that you've experienced such a loss x 3 :( Reading your post, especially about your little brother, really struck me as I have four little brothers myself, all a lot younger than me. I admire your strength to rise above and take charge of your health and your whole self. You're a beautiful woman inside and out - great job!
  • peasgarden
    peasgarden Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Bella Congrats girl, very inspiring!! :-D
  • TemeraldMarie
    TemeraldMarie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! You dont even look like the same person. and you look so much younger. great job. totally inspiring!
  • dynamitefit
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • SexyPirate93
    Options
    Congrats and you look great. I love reading people's success stories. :)
  • regirom
    regirom Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation !!!!!!! Congrats and many many thanks for the inspiration :-))))
  • larsivy
    larsivy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congrats! If you don.t mind me asking, how many calories are you eating? And your spinning class is for how long?thanks
  • alhumphreys
    alhumphreys Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You are incredible !! Good for you. You must be SO proud of yourself !! You are absolutely beautiful !!! Way to go girl !!
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!!! WTG girl! I'm so happy for you! :)
  • hedean
    hedean Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Holy **** you look incredible!!!! I have never been so motivated by a before and after picture. Thank you.
  • Samoa_Moni
    Options
    Congrats! If you don.t mind me asking, how many calories are you eating? And your spinning class is for how long?thanks

Not at all, I am at the 1200 mark but I spin a full hour mostly, give or take 20 min. sometimes they have to call me out because my baby is crying. But on average I burn about 500 to 600 calories a day, and I usually eat around 1600 calories because I do eat some of my exercise calories back. When I don't work out on the weekends I just make sure to stay within the 1200 range. Oh and I quit drinking it only made me feel more depressed about the deaths and the family drama. Oh and I don't drink pop at all, not even diet I just don't like it. So it wasn't hard for me to give it up. =) Hope that helps.
  • Samoa_Moni
    Options
    Holy **** you look incredible!!!! I have never been so motivated by a before and after picture. Thank you.

I am so glad it has inspired you and the rest of you all, I posted this because I was inspired by others just paying it forward=)
  • Jamie22184
    Jamie22184 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Love this! You look AWESOME and I love the mindset too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!