Easy workout you can do at home and will shock your muscles

Options
Want a workout that shocks your body?
Using a deck of cards assign one of these four exercises to the clubs,hearts, diamonds or spades and do the amount on the card. Crunches, pushups, burpees or squats!! Ps aces are not to count as 1 but 10;) & my trainer threw in the joker as a 60sec plank just for fun too lol try it use thse 4 workouts or some others. keep me posted what you think after 53 cards. Definitley felt it next day

EX. 6 of hearts (heart is say squats) do 6 squats.

Try not to take tooooo many breaks or tooo long of breaks. Keeps your body guessing

Replies

• sharitapita
    sharitapita Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great idea! I probably won't think so the day after though, lol.
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    So, do you go through every single card?
  • mjoshua87
    Options
    HAHA YES Of course!! including the joker took about 40-50 mins to complete.
  • blueuniverse
    blueuniverse Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I think I would like this. If I use the entire deck then that's 94 reps of each exercise (assuming face cards are worth 10 each). I may try and fit this into my routine a couple time s a week. Will be good for stormy days when I can't get outside and run. Thanks for sharing!
  • Spaghetti_Bender
    Spaghetti_Bender Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I saw this yesterday on Instagram. It's definitely different.
  • lioness803
    lioness803 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I love this idea! I like having a workout that is different every time, and this sounds really fun! Thanks :)
  • choochoobell
    choochoobell Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • April9393
    April9393 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • mjoshua87
    Options
    Yeppers. And the face cards were 10, 11(Jack) 12(Queen) & 13(King) .

Glad everyone likes it. I lied when i said easy workout though lol i meant no need for equipment just some space on the floor. My trainer said its good to do something like this every couple of weeks or once a month. Next session.. we are using the dart board but i have no idea what exercises he'll incorporate :S
  • Loraluvs
    Loraluvs Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    great idea! Gonna Try in the morning!
  • bheathfit
    bheathfit Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Do you take a Red Bull & Jegermeister shot at the beginning and one for each ace?
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    great idea op i'll look at this more closely after the hoildays plus i might need an ambulance i'm such a wimp. thanks for posting
  • bheathfit
    bheathfit Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Maybe we could use C4 pre-workout and Vodka for those that are more "health conscious"