Ladies.......most attractive thing about a man?

Options

Replies

• NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options

Nice to waiters/service people

even if the service is crappy? :ohwell:
  • NormInv
    Options

Likes kids and animals

even cats? :grumble:
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    has anyone said, a nice firm wallet, yet?
    South Park boxers
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options

If the service is crappy then let manager know or say something to the server.... just not in a "holier than thou" way. But guys who have that whole complex about talking down to people they consider "inferior" to them on a regular basis (not bc of bad service)make me think of how they may decide to try and talk to me in the future.
  • NormInv
    Options
    has anyone said, a nice firm wallet, yet?
    South Park boxers

that can be arranged
  • anro86
    Options

Likes kids and animals

even cats? :grumble:

You don't have to like every animal under the sun! Just don't hate on animals in general .....
  • NormInv
    Options

If the service is crappy then let manager know or say something to the server.... just not in a "holier than thou" way. But guys who have that whole complex about talking down to people they consider "inferior" to them on a regular basis (not bc of bad service)make me think of how they may decide to try and talk to me in the future.

One time I was so nice to the wait staff that I came in with my date and left with the waitress. Im sure my date appreciated that a lot/.
  • anro86
    Options

One time I was so nice to the wait staff that I came in with my date and left with the waitress. Im sure my date appreciated that a lot/.

You may have been a little too nice to the waitress in that case :laugh:
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    Sense of humor. But that goes for everyone, imo.
  • elkahallick
    elkahallick Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Funny, good tipper no matter how bad the service is.... Polite... Good grammar.....

I am so screwed
  • msh0612
    msh0612 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    arms… great smile and facial hair/scruff
  • mrsbracken07
    Options
    Smile and eyes gets my attention
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    confidence
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options

Usually the service is crappy because of something that is going on in the kitchen or a staffing problem that has more to do with management. Not always, but much of the time.

I agree with the poster above. If a man talks down to people in the service industry or tries to educate them on their flaws, then I can assume he will do the same with me. If you have a problem with the server, contact the management.
  • 1musicgrl
    1musicgrl Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Brains!
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    booty.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    short refractory period
  • NewGoalsInMind
    Options
    I love a man's back!! Well, if widens from the waist up and his shoulders are wider than his hips. :love:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I love a man's back!! Well, if widens from the waist up and his shoulders are wider than his hips. :love:
    Ah, the superhero body hehe.