BEFORE & IN PROGRESS!

Options
So I took some pictures before my marathon training began (5/20/10) and just took some pictures yesterday for my "before Insanity" pics and I compared them...WOW! I was shocked!!! I didn't think I looked much different from when I began the marathon training but I do! My boyfriend was also shocked and super proud! what a great feeling! just had to share my progress with you guys! I CAN'T STOP NOW!!!

together-1.jpg

Replies

• MaryBeth1989
    Options
    Great job hun, keep up the good work!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! Way to go!!
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good Luck on the marathon!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I see muscle difference. You look great in both but the muscles feel great and help you stand tall. Job well done.
  • Mrbackslap
    Options
    You see, Your doing good keep it up.
  • kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Wow. Great job! Good luck on the marathon!
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    wow big difference :smile:

it's even change your skin color :laugh:

Great work
  • Miraggie
    Miraggie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great!
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    I wouldn't mind looking like your before picture :wink: You look AWESOME!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jhorenc
    jhorenc Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Way to Go! I did the same thing where I posted a before and after pic of myself side by side and you really do see the difference just by staring at the picture I guess if we constantly look at ourselves in the mirror we don't really take much notice unless we weigh ourselves on the scale or just by how our clothes fit... but like they say pictures don't lie! Great job on your progress :)
  • ash15nicole
    Options
    thanks so much everyone!! really encouraging :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!