Looking for loggers that have made progress

Options
So I am tired of clearing my FL every week because newbies don't get lightening fast results and give up. I am looking for consistent loggers that have lost a significant amount of weight that actually log in. I don't care about the privacy settings on your diary, I don't care if you are in the middle of a bulk/cut cycle, I don't care if you ate a 6 pack of Krispy Kremes for dinner. Just looking for people that have actually made progress and are a c t u a l l y active. If you add me please fill in the message box so I know you are not trying to sell me magic shakes.

Replies

• CrazyAnimalLady
    CrazyAnimalLady Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, been here for about 8 months and down 70 lbs
  • popflying
    Options
    Probably not the person you're looking for (though I am really trying to go in for the long haul - and I know I won't get results quickly) BUT I wanted to say your icon/tracker is awesome. I love Cromartie HS.
  • ashes304
    ashes304 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    add me ashes304 :)
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I log daily and have made great progress. I don't do quick fixes with shakes or magic pills.
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add...been here since August (continually log)..down 46 lbs.
  • blueskygbcn
    blueskygbcn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Today I hit the one year mark of logging in EVERY single day! whooo hoooo!!!!! I've lost 30 lbs. in a year. Today I am starting fresh (haven't loss any in the last 3 months) and will be commenting more. While losing 30 lbs in a year may not be very significant to some, I only have another 15-20 to lose and I wanted to do it slowly in order to have higher chances of maintaining and also I was concerned about saggy skin with significant fast weight loss.

Anyone, feel free to add me! warning: my intake has been very unhealthy. my loss is from less intake and increased exercise, but I have major work to do in the healthy eating dept.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I added all of those that had an open profile.
  • Vickydt1
    Vickydt1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey....feel free to add me, been here for a month....used a different app before. Lost 10 pounds last month. I log every day. Love being so in control of what I eat....and taking accountability when I wander off the straight and narrow :-)