I need friends and support

Options
I've been on this diet forever which is great and I have no problem staying on it but I'm having a big problem staying motivated with exercising...its hard to do this alone with know one to make me accountable for gaining that pound or not losing a pound..I dont know if anyone understands what I'm saying but I have my bf saying "great u lost or its ok baby" I need someone to say."no grl what's yea problem..why u didn't lose or why did u gain..get with it" type of thing.

Replies

• LifeMadeMeFat
    Options
    I know how you feel not having anyone around to help to say hey your doing a great job. For me it doesn't help that my husband and tall and thin and can eat anything and will bring anything home. Looking for new friends.
  • BokBagok
    BokBagok Posts: 345
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I also get nothing by way of support in the real world, so I get really excited when me friends here burn calories and make their numbers.
  • lalalacava15
    Options
    I am right there with you! Together we can do it!
  • lyn_2013
    lyn_2013 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: i have lost over 125 pounds since june 2012, i will send a friend request your way! together we can encourage & support each other!
  • LenaM05
    Options
    I know,my bf is built so good and him saying its ok...its not,not for me
  • LenaM05
    Options
    I'm new to this community thing.so plz add me
  • LenaM05
    Options
    How do u get the weight strip thing with the girl on it
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    From your home page: click on Apps then Tickers.