bingeing on the weekends

Options
bingeing on the weekends is becoming a really really really big problem with me. im currently trying to lose fat, but gain muscle, overall get leaner. i kinda do iifym but try to eat 95% clean. i try to get in a good cardio workout 4-5 days a week as well as strength/weight training. i do good and stay on track all week long, but then the weekend comes and i have these horrible binges like 1000-3000 calories, 300-600 carbs (that day) its really bad. like ill get sick and feel like vomiting but still want to contiune and the urge wont stop until i satisfy it. i feel like i have no control idk what to do. the rest of the week my net is around 1300 cals and my macros are on point and i am loosing weight during my weigh ins but i hate these weekend binges because i feel like its slowing down my progress:(

Replies

• rebelo3
    rebelo3 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would see a doctor ASAP. This sounds like a binge eating disorder to me especially when you say you can't control it.
  • SStruthers13
    SStruthers13 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Gently............ Honey, your pictures tell me you should not be on a diet. You have a beautiful body and do not need to lose weight. Please see a doctor or talk to someone. Your 18 so maybe your Mom or an older woman who you trust? Perhaps emotionally you don't understand that but logically you must since your here asking for help. You know something is wrong and that's a good thing.