Looking for active friends

Options
Hi all!

I have been on MFP for a while now and am looking for active, supportive friends. I am 24, 5'10, 180 lbs. As of today I have logged in 355 days in a row and have lost 28 pounds. I only have a few friends who actively use MFP and would love to have more--whether we have similar goals in mind or just want mutual support.

My newest goal is to lose about 15-20 more pounds and get lean to begin training for a full marathon next fall. I have completed 3 half marathons and really want to do a full; however, I want my body to be in top shape when I begin training in August.

I look forward to some new friends!! :)

Replies

• dreamoffatt
    Options
    Hi!

My name is Drea and I am new to MFP and am also looking for friends. I'll send you a request. Hopefully we can support eachother.
  • chmtastic
    chmtastic Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    feel free to add :)
  • Hodaeia
    Hodaeia Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm not new but am just recently become very active again. Anyone feel free to add me, I'd love some new friends as well.
  • lyn_2013
    lyn_2013 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • zenalasca
    zenalasca Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I've been logging everyday since April last year, have lost 14 KG and have tons of awesome meal ideas that I rated and commented on in my notes.
  • Bounce2
    Bounce2 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hiya

I'm normally around everyday and I run a bit. I need to clean up my eating habits and drop a few more kg's as well. FR sent.
  • Alanhalil
    Alanhalil Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Much respect to anyone who is at marathon distance level. Feel free to add me. I too wouldn't mind some like minded MFP friends. I too train often (novice kickboxing), wanting to improve physique etc. Only been logging for a few months.
  • NorCal311
    NorCal311 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I just signed up today. I have been on Endomondo for years. I am branching out to find some active friends. Let's kick some *kitten* and get this weight off!!! I have about the same left to loose.
  • sunshinenjjr
    sunshinenjjr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hi I am also a runner. I have been for six years. I have already done a marathon, and many half marathons. I'm on MFP everyday. Feel free to add me.
  • eskimomoko
    Options
    Hello !! i'm new here as well and looking for people with whom
    i could share support and encouragement...
    so feel free to add me :))
  • CrazyAnimalLady
    CrazyAnimalLady Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've been coming here for about 8 months and I crossfit 5 days a week.
  • debbynoelle
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I am on everyday and log everything.
  • steveismael
    Options
    Good luck training for the marathon. I've completed two full marathons and I think I've retired my running shoes...I think lol. Totally happy to support you.
  • marpeters
    marpeters Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm super active on the site and was just wanting to get more active friends too....Add me!
  • Julesbait
    Julesbait Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    We're in a very similar place in our journeys. I'm planning on my first half-marathon next year. (Walking. I can't do the whole running thing. lol!) Sending a request...