Looking for NEW Friends

Options
I've started and stopped over the last 3 years and I'm ready to MAKE IT HAPPEN! I tell myself I'm gonna stay on track but hen get off again. Not this time!!!! I'm looking for new friends to hold me accountable and celebrate with. Please add me

Replies

• romanaXOX
    romanaXOX Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I'm just getting back on the horse AGAIN too. But I'm tired of the up and down. No more 2 steps forward 5 steps back.

Let's do this together :)
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: i have sent you a friend request! together we can encourage & support each other!
  • BillyJan1992
    BillyJan1992 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I could use some new friends on here
  • Izzylew2
    Izzylew2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! Anytime I get a good amount of progress going, a good bout of comfort food has me right off the rail again! You're going to do great! :)
  • ashleyelizabeth__
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • jelineee
    jelineee Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Please add me as I am also trying to get back on track. I plan on starting tomorrow and would love to have a friend to come with me on my journey :D
  • ivikatasha
    ivikatasha Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Add me guys. Also back on the wagon again, started today, would love to some support and to help support!
  • starryphoenix
    starryphoenix Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I tend to be more active on here when I have active friends. Feel free to add me. :)
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add :)
  • rojaselsa
    Options
    Add me too...Im doing this too so far so good for past 4 days... Let do this right1 from elsa in Texas