20-Something Females

Options
Hi Ladies!

Hope everyone had a GREAT weekend! I'm interested in increasing my network on here. I currently have an amazing group of MFP friends but looking to expand. Open to anyone who logs regularly, but mostly interested in females in their mid-late twenties with around 20-30 pounds to go.

Replies

• dreamoffatt
    Options
    That's me. I am looking to lose around 20 pounds, though I'm not mid-late 20's, I'm 22. Pretty close though? I'm new here and looking for pals, I'll send you a request.
  • PSlosing29
    PSlosing29 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'll be 25 in a few days, with 20 lbs to go. I also log daily with an open diary. Im looking to add some more people to add to my friends list.
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 25, feel free to add!
  • musikalmami237
    musikalmami237 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Looking forward to getting to know u both :)
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • scorpiana89
    scorpiana89 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 24 and have 20 pounds to go. Lately I haven't been as on track, but looking to change that now and in the coming weeks. Also looking to expand my network and keep better tabs on my diary. I'll add you!
  • vrmshoes
    vrmshoes Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    26, Need to lose 15-20 lbs, I have an open diary and Im looking for other girls as well. For tips, advice and encouragement. I log regularly and this past week was a BAD week. Looking to getting back on track.
  • musikalmami237
    musikalmami237 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Awesome, this is great :) Glad to have you all in my network!
  • leannemarieb11
    Options
    I'm 5"5 and 22 years old. Looking to loose about 20 lbs myself with a goal weight of about 120. Currently doing Turbo Fire. Looking for some great supportive weight loss friends with similar goals! Feel free to add me!
  • jelineee
    jelineee Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 22 and have around 20 lbs to lose. I log everyday and would love to add you as a friend :)