Women 5'0"-5'3" looking to lose 10lbs-20lbs!

Options
I am looking for friends with a similar weight loss goal who are shorties like me! =P I am 23 years old, almost 5'1" (almost is a big deal when you're short =P) currently weighing 125lbs. Ideally, I'd love to get to 115lbs by Christmas time! I am also really looking to get stronger so I can tone up and one day have the abs, legs and arms I've always wanted! (and some smaller hips =P) If any other women with similar goals want to be friends so we can support each other, I'd love to add you!

Replies

• srogers89
    srogers89 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm slightly out of your target! I am 5'4" but when your friends are 5'9" that makes you short too :P

I am on track to lose 11lbs at the momend and looking to potentially make it 16lbs if all goes to plan! Always happy to support others in their goals :)

I should also mention I am looking to tone up/get some muscle too.

P.S I see you are from Buffalo....where my favourite food originated...Buffalo Wings mmmm
  • time2bhealthy
    time2bhealthy Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 1" 1/2 and yes the 1/2 does matter! I am around 135 and want to lose at least 10 lbs. I need to get back on track. Feel free to friend request me :)
  • Baba_Roxy
    Baba_Roxy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm slightly out of your target! I am 5'4" but when your friends are 5'9" that makes you short too :P

I am on track to lose 11lbs at the momend and looking to potentially make it 16lbs if all goes to plan! Always happy to support others in their goals :)

I should also mention I am looking to tone up/get some muscle too.

P.S I see you are from Buffalo....where my favourite food originated...Buffalo Wings mmmm

Buffalo wings ARE pretty great! =D
    I will add you! I love meeting women wanting muscle, not just to be skinny! I can accept your extra inch in height =P
  • eveyyyy
    Options
    I am 5'0 and 105 pounds, feel free to add I accept everyone! c:
  • Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I‘m 4‘11-5‘0 . wanna lose another 15-20 pounds.

started at 145. now 120.

feel free to add me=)
  • letivallejo
    letivallejo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi :)

My name is Leti 27 years old and I'm 5'3" and I was 122 last time I checked so I'm probably 125 now, I'm scared to get on the scale. After Thanksgiving I really got off track. I feel gross from all the junk I've eaten so I'm gonna go on a juice fast for the next few days so I thought I'd try to join one of these groups for support.

Leti
  • cynnamon93
    Options
    5'2, 20 and trying to lose around 40 pounds!
    i seriously need to get back on track now that thanksgivings over. lol
  • FitMolly182
    FitMolly182 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 and trying to lose 10-15 lbs. Feel free to add me if you'd like
  • letivallejo
    letivallejo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! So its was my first day juicing and I did pretty good, however the day isn't over and at night is when my carb cravings strike! It was my transition day today so I had a green proteins drink with 2 pieces of fruit, lunch I had a green juice with banana and raw almond butter on the side, and for dinner I'll have miso soup with a berry smoothie.

Hope you ladies are doing great and meeting your goals!
  • lovinomi
    Options
    You're a singer? I am too! Congratulations on your fitness plans and good luck to you!
  • mssaintsfan
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and now into my 40's, it's time for me to at last lose these 20 lbs. I would be happy to join all of you in your/ our journey.
  • overshadows
    overshadows Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    5'3" reporting in. Down to my last 5 "vanity" pounds; considering gaining weight in muscle to help get out of 'skinny fat' territory.

SW: 133
    CW: 111

I'm hoping to get tested again in the Bod Pod to make sure the last few pounds are safe to lose.
  • kristenatx
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'1" and 125, too. Looking to get to 115 so I don't have to buy all new clothes. The climb from 110-ish has been harsh on my wallet (and ego!).

I started about 2 weeks ago cutting out all processed carbs. I would never dream of giving up fruit and beans! Plus I need all the fiber I can get. But I'm at 125 now from 130. My typical weight for the past year or so is 122-125, but I started a new RX recently and got to 130. So I guess that's something!
  • susanaemendez
    susanaemendez Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm short too (5'0)! My weight has been up and down since college. The heaviest I've been is 150 lbs, the lightest 110 lbs. I sure would love to be back at 110, but I have a lot of hard work ahead of me! Feel free to add me as a friend, and we'll do this together!
  • susanaemendez
    susanaemendez Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yay for short girls!
  • I'm 5'0, currently staying around 124. I'd like to get to 120 or so. In addition, I am working on incorporating more strength training to increase my strength and definition. Feel free to add me!