T25 Buddy

Options
Hello All!

I get my T25 & Shakeology in the mail tomorrow afternoonevening.

My plan is to have Shakeology for dinner on Thursday and then Friday morning up and early to begin the T25 Workout!
I would love to have a buddy or buddies for this 10 week journey! So please, if you are also working with this program, or have in the past YOU are who I want to be my Buddy!! :)

Anyone interested in being a serious buddy for me I would greatly appreciate the support and would be giving it right back!
Feel free to add me on KIK to let me know you want to be a buddy and then we can plan our attack :) My KIK username is SweetMegz04

Look forward to hearing back and wish everyone the best.

Thanks,
Meg

Replies

• Tootslarue202
    Tootslarue202 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your buddy but I am doing Insanity instead of T25, But I want to hear how you do because I was going to buy T25 but my sister in law let me borrow Insanity first. After I complete this I want to do that. I want to hear how you are doing to see if it's worth it.
  • chumdigity
    Options
    Hello!!

Ive been doing T25 for about 7 weeks now. It can be a bit tough but you just have to stick with it. I'm down about 20 lbs. need about another 25. You just need to take it a day at a time!!

Feel free to friend me if you desire!!

Good luck!!!
    :-)
  • 123whit
    Options
    I will be starting T25 on Monday December 16th. If you would like a buddy let me know!! :)
  • ToryCarr
    ToryCarr Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've done T25 before, and I was planning on starting it up again this Monday as well! Sounds perfect to have a buddy! I did the whole Alpha part and got lazy when I got to the Beta. Let's do it!!!!!
  • BePawsitive
    BePawsitive Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,

I am new here, also. I just did my first T25 Cardio this morning. I am feeling accomplished, even though I was watching the beginner person a lot.

I would love to buddy up with anyone with the same goals as I.
  • mzthang77
    mzthang77 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am starting T25 next week so I can finish JMBR. I would love to buddy up with you guys!!! I did Cardio on Thursday and it was HARD!!!! I am excited to see how it changes my body!
  • miss_magzy
    miss_magzy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey all!! I am also starting T25 today! I can not wait to see where this leads me! I would love to have buddies!! My KIK name is miss_magzy
    Cant wait
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting T25 on Monday the 30th (going home for a week for Christmas so decided to hold off on "officially" starting until I get back), but I would love to have some buddies for motivation and support! I've done a few of the workouts, definitely tough. I'm trying to lose between 30-40 pounds by the summer, so I'm hoping this will jumpstart that!