Do blondes have more fun?

Options
Lindsay_1984
Lindsay_1984 Posts: 85 Member
From reading a lot of the success stories on here, there is one thing I have noticed. It seems like a lot of girls dye their hair blonde once they lose weight! Why do you think that is? Is it because of the added confidence they've gained and now they want to stand out in a crowd?

Are you a girl that dyed your hair blonde after losing weight? If so, I would love to hear your reasons and also see some before and after pics!

*Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with it at all. I think it looks great on most that I have seen, just curious about this trend!

Replies

• LisaMarie8713
    Options
    Red heads always have more fun!!!! Without a doubt!!
  • abstractpainting
    Options
    blondes def have more fun! ive been blonde my whole life but did cross over to the dark side once (see profile pics). id say its way better being blonde :)
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    Jameis Winston approves of this message..
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Yeah.... they do.. ALL the FUNS
  • Lindsay_1984
    Lindsay_1984 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    blondes def have more fun! ive been blonde my whole life but did cross over to the dark side once (see profile pics). id say its way better being blonde :)

I go back and forth between blonde and brunette a lot, naturally I am a light brown/dirty blonde so it is easy for me to go either way.

My experience is that when I go brunette I get a lot of compliments from women.
    When I go blonde I get more compliments from men.
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Still rockin the fun meter even at my age :wink:
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    I guess if you have dark hair to start with, then, the only option is to go lighter? So...blonde? I'm not nearly the weight I want to be but I've got blonde streaks in my hair. I don't think I'd ever go blonde blonde, wouldn't suit me. I wonder if blondes go darker once they have lost weight?
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I don't know, blonde seems more bright and bubbly! Whereas dark is more reserved and red is sexy haha. I'm a natural blonde and when i had my natural hair i didn't have fun xD. I had more fun when i was rainbow hair haha. Now that i'm going back to natural though It doesn't seem to be more 'fun' than it used to be. Does make me look like a brighter and more open person though because so many people talk to me now xD
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Can't say that I've noticed that. I know I won't be going blonde. An auburn brown shade is best for me. And I still have fun :)
  • Mahihkan
    Mahihkan Posts: 162
    Options
    Question already answered....
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1137880-weight-loss-blonde-hair-why

And no... that is a myth...
  • leftyjace
    leftyjace Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I don't know if blondes have more fun, but I can say that bald has a lot of fun! :)
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    blondes have more fun, but brunettes can read
  • Kirstyw871
    Kirstyw871 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Uhhhh nah.
  • sprinthard
    Options
    This could get interesting......
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I went the other way, from blonde to brunette, after getting sick of the every six weeks highlights. I get a lot more attention now that I've gone back to my original color.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I'm right between blonde and brunette. I make sure to keep it under control and have just enough, but not too much fun.
  • monisiaczeq
    monisiaczeq Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    im blonde and im having loads of fun! :)
  • GingerJenX3
    Options
    I have a ton of fun! Red is the color!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I went blonde for my 40th, nothing to do with weight!
  • April_KT
    April_KT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I have dirty blonde/ brown hair so i guess i am fun AND smart ;)